ACN Latitudes Forums

1 week post IV

Danny is 1 week post IV and doing really well.Although he was doing pretty well the previous week before the iv too.The week before he was on steroids and antibiotics .We are scheduled to do IV every 3 weeks so the next one is on the 19th.His anger is less and he seems to be happy. School is reporting positive behaviors so were positive .Thanks for sticking with us.

Melanie and danny

So very good to hear! I was just thinking about you and wondering, too!

Hey Peg

When is allie starting?Any news from the insurancwe company?

melanie

So very good to hear! I was just thinking about you and wondering, too!

Hey Peg

When is allie starting?Any news from the insurancwe company?

melanie

I'll call next week and see how that's going- its been 2 weeks, so I'll just check on progress.

Melanie, Danny, Peglem and Ally,

My thoughts are with all of you as you start monthly ivig. I am thrilled for all of you. Its about time. You worked so hard for this. Even though my name is nevergiveup, I would have given up a long time ago, except hearing how hard you have fought for your children inspired me to never give up.

Thanks, NGU! But, haven't come this far in a vacuum, had lots of help and support from y'all here, too. Here lately, I haven't even really felt like I'm fighting...just accepting the journey and seeing where God leads us. So much less stressful.

How true Peg. I have only recently accepted the journey and decided to change what I can and accept what I cannot. It is in God's hands. It is much less stressful.

Thanks, NGU! But, haven't come this far in a vacuum, had lots of help and support from y'all here, too. Here lately, I haven't even really felt like I'm fighting...just accepting the journey and seeing where God leads us. So much less stressful.

[There was many many days I wanted to give up but there was nobody to do the work for me.

Believe me If I could have I would have.

I dont think this is the end of this journey but just the beginning.

Melanie