ACN Latitudes Forums

Good News Danny is having the IVIG

Hi

Danny is having the IVIG today and will have it every 30 days untill well whenever!!! I didnt want to jinx it by talking about it sounds silly I know but Hes been throught he ringer with this.They are doing the treatments at home with a nurse and Im soooo happy .Ill keep evryone informed on the progress(hopefully)

Melanie

Hi

Danny is having the IVIG today and will have it every 30 days untill well whenever!!! I didnt want to jinx it by talking about it sounds silly I know but Hes been throught he ringer with this.They are doing the treatments at home with a nurse and Im soooo happy .Ill keep evryone informed on the progress(hopefully)

Melanie

Melanie,

What dose of IVIG is Danny having?

Alex

Hi

Melanie

Melanie,

Alex

My husband is home with him I have the orders at home Ill tell you later I know it takes about 4 hours

Melanie

Hi

Melanie

Melanie,

Alex

My husband is home with him I have the orders at home Ill tell you later I know it takes about 4 hours

Melanie

Melanie, I am only asking because of I phone consult I had with Dr. K the other day. He is adamant that the dosage should be 1.5 g/kg or higher. Otherwise, according to Dr. K it probably won't do what it is supposed to.

Alex

Did UHC give you coverage for this?

No I have BCBS Hes covered under specific immune defiency

Did UHC give you coverage for this?

No I have BCBS Hes covered under specific immune defiency

Before I get my own personal hopes up reading your post, I am going to say a short prayer ( ok done) that you have BC/BS of Illinois cause thats what we have and I would love to hear that they covered it?????????

Whether it is or not though I am very happy for your family!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Melanie--you have been through alot, so here is hoping for the best for you, Danny and your family. Hope you have a good weekend.

Deanna

Way to go Melanie--you have been through alot, so here is hoping for the best for you, Danny and your family. Hope you have a good weekend.

Deanna

Hi

Hes all done for today it took about 4 hours and no problems to report I have BCBS of NJ he is having privigen 10% Liquid 60 grams=600ml to be infused 3-4 hrs once every 3 weeksvia vista pump

Dx is selective Ig deficiency

cronic condition is PANDAS

Deanna

Hi

Hes all done for today it took about 4 hours and no problems to report I have BCBS of NJ he is having privigen 10% Liquid 60 grams=600ml to be infused 3-4 hrs once every 3 weeksvia vista pump

Melanie,

How much does Danny weigh?

Deanna

Hi

Melanie,

How much does Danny weigh?

He is 5'9 and weighs 140-145 Hes 15 1/2 yrs old