ACN Latitudes Forums

Georgia

Do any of you live in GA?

I'm in Alpharetta,,,,where are you again?

No i have not found anyone to work with. I am still exploring many avenues.

Have you found anyone?

I live in Canton- right up the road! We have many dr.s that we see- none of which have "really" helped us. What kind of dr. are you looking for?

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or would like to meet up sometime!

• 5 months later...

Hi! I'm in Temple, Ga

I have a great PA in Douglasville that has been helpful the past 4 years. She is with Wellstar Creekside Peds. Pam Landers. Wonderful women, used to work at Kenmar Peds in Marietta and I followed her out to Douglasville.

Hi! I'm in Temple, Ga

I have a great PA in Douglasville that has been helpful the past 4 years. She is with Wellstar Creekside Peds. Pam Landers. Wonderful women, used to work at Kenmar Peds in Marietta and I followed her out to Douglasville.

So she's dealt with pandas and has treated such kids????

Does she ever treat with ivig, pex,phersis?

Is she open to following protocals of doc k,L or others???

Thanks for sharing....

I have been lucky so far and my son has only needed penicillin daily to keep the tics/ocd/emotinal stuff at bay. Pam has been great in actually researching PANDAS, doing blood work needed, and not fighting giving him antibiotics he needs. As far as I know my son is her only PANDAS patient, but she has been great. Back 4+ years ago when Dr. Swedo was reachable Pam was willing to do and order anything she reccomended. It's worth giving her a call and seeing if she would be willing to treat your child. I know just getting a Ped to give antibiotics can be hard! Are there any good doctors that you have been using?

I have been lucky so far and my son has only needed penicillin daily to keep the tics/ocd/emotinal stuff at bay. Pam has been great in actually researching PANDAS, doing blood work needed, and not fighting giving him antibiotics he needs. As far as I know my son is her only PANDAS patient, but she has been great. Back 4+ years ago when Dr. Swedo was reachable Pam was willing to do and order anything she reccomended. It's worth giving her a call and seeing if she would be willing to treat your child. I know just getting a Ped to give antibiotics can be hard! Are there any good doctors that you have been using?

The guy at the walk in Med stop doesn't roll his eyes!!! he not a pediatrician....

other than docs k,t, i am seeing smith in fl

trying to line up docs b and l....

I really need to get this kid Pex/phersis

Can you pm me her information...

Thank you