ACN Latitudes Forums

Lyme Testing

JTs-Mom

I ordered a Lyme test kit from igenex.com, and I was planning to just get the IGG and IGM Western Blot, but the "Complete Lyme Panels" also includes Lyme IGG/IGM/IGA IFA Screen and Lyme Multiplex PCR Serum & Whole Blood. The Western Blots are $200. All of these tests combined cost $475. Can anyone tell me if the IFA and PCR are really worth it? Most of what I've read online with regard to Lyme testing references the western blot.

There's a poster called "lyme mom" on the PANDAS side of the board, she is pretty well versed in this, and there are a couple of threads talking about lyme testing. maybe some of the info you're looking for is there. you could go to her profile and pull up her posts. maybe you've spoken to her, don't know, but she knows about Igenex and the best tests.

Faith

There's a poster called "lyme mom" on the PANDAS side of the board, she is pretty well versed in this, and there are a couple of threads talking about lyme testing. maybe some of the info you're looking for is there. you could go to her profile and pull up her posts. maybe you've spoken to her, don't know, but she knows about Igenex and the best tests.

Faith

Thanks Faith, I'll look her up.