ACN Latitudes Forums

Candida Clear Dosage

CDNRaider

I just ordered the Candida Clear and the Candex for my 7 year old -- going to try the candida clear first and have the candex as a second choice. Just wondering what dosage I would give him. If anyone who has used these products could weigh in with the dosages that they have found to be the most effective it would be much appreciated. Thanks everyone.

On the candida clear, I started with 3 per day (1 each meal), and as things got better, went down to 1 per day at breakfast. On the candex, I have been taking 2 per day, one in early AM and one at bedtime (candex is recommended away from food). BUT, I am an adult. Gosh, for a 7-year old, hopefully someone can suggest.

Michael

Thanks for the help you guys. I will give Zack 1/2 dosage.

Michael -- did you take both of them together? Did you have any issues taking either of the supplements?

Chemar -- I know you had success with the Candida Clear -- which is why it is my first choice -- would you give a probiotic with the Candida Clear or after you have gone through the die off period?

Thanks guys

Craig

Craig,

I took the Candida Clear for a few months before running into Candex. I did add Candex in to the routine while continuing to take Candida Clear (though they were different times of the day, because of the nature of what they are). It turns out, though, when my one doctor went through all my supplements and did "muscle testing" (kinesiology testing) to determine how much of each to take and when and all that, she determined that my body would benefit from either one, but both of them was overkill, and priority for me at the time is Candex. I'm not sure how much to read into it. I have recently been taking 3 different antifungals and made real progress fighting the yeast, beyond what I could get from supplements. So, I am doubting those results have much applicability to anyone else in terms of needing to avoid taking them both at the same time, and are more of a sign of getting what I could from Candida Clear, and making a lot of progress with the antifungals.

As far as any other issues with taking them, the Candida Clear tastes a little bad, but not terrible. No real problems with them.

Michael

we have always continued to have Stoneyfield farms yoghurt, and for me, natural kefir, while treating with candida clear, but especially after the die off to replenish the good GIT flora

Hi Chemar

I was wondering what is the die off period? My ds has been on this yeast diet for about a month now and I was just wondering what I should be looking for in regards to the die off period?

Any info would be helpful!

Thanks,

Mar

die off reaction really varies in individuals

I had a yucky time of it, lasting a few weeks

symptoms for me were headache, irritability and digestive upset, and a lot of "brain fog"

my son had hardly any...only about three days, as he was having acupuncture and biofeedback detox at the time

drinking lots of pure water, epsom baths really helps

• 3 weeks later...

I just started my son on Candida Clear. Im giving him one cap twice a day (half the adult dosage). The evening of the day I started him on it I saw an increase in tics. Since that evening his tics has been pretty bad, again. Could this be part of die off? I think I remember when we went to see Dr Robbins who put him on a yeast free diet, he said that tics can get worse during die off. But does the Candida clear work that quickly? In one day it would start killing off yeast?

yup! we saw a rapid die off with it. I think it is the combination of all the yeast buster stuff it has in it

my son was having a lot of epsom baths , pure water and also hot water with fresh lemon juice (1/2 lemon to 1 cup boiled water) to help the die off detox reaction and he also had acupuncture/biofeedback/reflexology to aid

yup! we saw a rapid die off with it. I think it is the combination of all the yeast buster stuff it has in it

my son was having a lot of epsom baths , pure water and also hot water with fresh lemon juice (1/2 lemon to 1 cup boiled water) to help the die off detox reaction and he also had acupuncture/biofeedback/reflexology to aid

thanks Chemar, I am doing epsoms for him. I do notice an increase in OCD symptoms when he has tics. I dont think its pandas though, we went to tanya murphy who said she doesnt think he looks like a pandas case and she throat swabbed, although Ive read that strep and others can live in other parts of the body. With my sons extreme gut issues (soft/discolored stools, frequent vomiting, dizzy) I have to think that either he has yeast issues (had an igg test that was through the roof for yeast but I think that indicates old reaction to yeast, not current) or pathogen/virus issues in his gut (among of course other issues he may have in the gut). Being that we dont have an alternative or integrative doc, I dont know how to find out about the strep or other virus possibilities.

Thanks for the info Chemar. At least some of this ticcing is making more sense.

if you suspect strep may still be a culprit, I have read on the PANDAS board here about a test done by Dr Cunningham to measure camKinase which if high seems to indicate a PANDAS case? but I dont know enough about it to know if that is an accurate description...best ask on the PANDAS board for details. I do know it costs $400 ! and that you would have to do a blood draw and then send the plasma sample to her.

candida can cause so many health problems! so it is good you are trying to eliminate it.

if you suspect strep may still be a culprit, I have read on the PANDAS board here about a test done by Dr Cunningham to measure camKinase which if high seems to indicate a PANDAS case? but I dont know enough about it to know if that is an accurate description...best ask on the PANDAS board for details. I do know it costs $400 ! and that you would have to do a blood draw and then send the plasma sample to her.

candida can cause so many health problems! so it is good you are trying to eliminate it.

thank you Chemar!! I will look into that test, would be worth the $.

Hi Mar

I always avoid the term "yeast free" diet as that isnt all the candida eradication diet involves...there is a great book by Walker and Trowbridge called The Yeast Syndrome that details diet and gives some recipes too

the candida clear dose and duration really depends on the individual, as do side effects to any of its ingredients

the toxic die off reaction is a side effects one gets nomatter what, as that occurs when the candida dies and releases toxins