ACN Latitudes Forums

FAITH!

P_Mom

:wacko: CLEAR YOUR IN BOX!!! I mean, alot of them! Okay, if you haven't read a meaasge in, lets say, 6 months! Get rid of it!! Do I need to give you hoarding counseling???

Ok, you have seriously given me the giggles! I agree, clear that box!! I keep trying to reply to your PMs and then it bounces back & I lose all my typing. Maybe you need to apply for a larger in-box.

Exactly, Meg's mom.....and she even gave me a bit of flack for not responding to her last pm...so, what do I do today??? Write up a big reply, and guess what....returned because IN BOX IS FULL....AGAIN!!!!! :lol:

Faith, I know that you are afraid to erase something you might need, but, that is old news......think of all the messages you are MISSING by not making space for them!! :wacko: (that is my first hoarding counseling lesson...that outta rise a spark in ya! ^_^ )

If you all don't mind I'd like to take a crack at this problem and have Faith on my couch.

I believe this stems from the fact her son erases over and over his work, so... PRESTO.... I have solve the problem... A DEEP HATRED FOR ERASING!!! ^_^

WOW... I'm good... I did that and I only drank half my vodka bottle. :wacko:

:lol: I Love you, Faith,

CP

wow.....apparently I do have a problem....... :wacko:

sorry, I have so many directions and thoughts in my head, and if I don't hold on to the messages, than I'm throwing your thoughts out with the bathwater! your feedback is important to me....together, we are figuring out the universe here!!......... :wacko

okay, I guess I can get rid of some of the Dr. Sims stuff.... :lol:, that's kind of old news. I'll print out some of the important stuff. I have a need to keep everyone's history straight in my head, you don't think I can manage that without notes, do you?...lol..... you're stories are important to me...really......

Now if you peeps would be more cooperative and fill out that "Member Profile" thread I started a while back, that fell flat on its butt........perhaps this would alleviate some of the problem here....... ^_^

wow.....apparently I do have a problem....... :wacko:

sorry, I have so many directions and thoughts in my head, and if I don't hold on to the messages, than I'm throwing your thoughts out with the bathwater! your feedback is important to me....together, we are figuring out the universe here!!......... :wacko

okay, I guess I can get rid of some of the Dr. Sims stuff.... :lol:, that's kind of old news. I'll print out some of the important stuff. I have a need to keep everyone's history straight in my head, you don't think I can manage that without notes, do you?...lol..... you're stories are important to me...really......

Now if you peeps would be more cooperative and fill out that "Member Profile" thread I started a while back, that fell flat on its butt........perhaps this would alleviate some of the problem here....... ^_^

Instead of printing it out...you could copy and paste it into a new word document....I know If I print something, It gets sucked into the abyss of my desk...but beautiful computer files are always easy to find and organize!

~Karen

Okay, Faith, I'm here for you. I'm a computer geek by day, so here's something you can try.

The Messenger function in this Discussion Board has a message archiving feature. You can click "Archive Messages" in the Messenger section of your Control Panel menu and choose to archive and delete messages older than a certain number of days. You can choose to have the "archived messages" sent to you by e-mail in either Excel or HTML format. Then you can just save it in your regular e-mail client for as long as you want!

I've done this a few times now to hold on to old messages without clogging up my ACN inbox. Works great!