ACN Latitudes Forums

MB12

when we used them, yes they were to be refridgerated because they did not have preservatives in them. if it is the tiny little bottle with the red liquid, then I'd say definitely. I would get a months worth at a time, so about 5 vials, and kept them in the fridge.

What are you using MB12 for?

Faith

Do you have any problems with stinging?

My husband is taking them for a deficiency. He had his colon removed three years ago (history of Colitis) and the dr (integrative) he is seeing is trying to help him get some nutrients into his body.

when we used them, yes they were to be refridgerated because they did not have preservatives in them. if it is the tiny little bottle with the red liquid, then I'd say definitely. I would get a months worth at a time, so about 5 vials, and kept them in the fridge.

What are you using MB12 for?

Faith

well I gave these to my son a couple of years back (he was about 8) and I gave him the shot mostly after he fell asleep so he wouldn't feel the pinch. so I can't answer to the stinging, but I think I may have read that you could fill the syringe and wait a bit so ints not so cold, and then give the shot. I think that may reduce the stinging, but not sure, you could probably find some reading on that. its been a while for us, so I forget, but I think you could find some info by googling "methyl b shots and Dr. Neubrander and stinging"....., he is kind of the expert on using methyl b for autism. we were basically trying it out as my son did show a deficiency due to methylation of b12, and we hoped it would have a beneficial effect on his tics, but I don't think it did, even after almost a year of use.

Faith

The pharmacy did mention taking it out of the fridge 15-20 minutes before giving the shot. We are using the MB12 nasal spray with my son who has an eye tic and showed a B12 deficiency along with many gut issues. I can't say I see a big change (it's been two months) but my son says his head feels less "busy" so I guess we will keep with it for a bit longer.

well I gave these to my son a couple of years back (he was about 8) and I gave him the shot mostly after he fell asleep so he wouldn't feel the pinch. so I can't answer to the stinging, but I think I may have read that you could fill the syringe and wait a bit so ints not so cold, and then give the shot. .