ACN Latitudes Forums

Adult Autism

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

My son is 21 and has autism, but he is also severely autistic and developmentally disabled. I am curious as to how the autism affects you. I also have a tic disorder, which is new to me since taking an antibiotic.Sometimes I feel simular to my son in the things I do due to the tics! :P Then again we feel he also has a tic diorder. Just curious.

• 2 years later...
I'm a 24 year old with PDD, a very mild autism and OCD. Are there any adults with autism and parents of adults with autism?

I am a 35 year old adult mail with autism. I have a 6 year old son with severe autism and my father had autism. I am very interested to talking with other adults with autism. Please let me know what questions you have.

• 8 months later...
I'm a 24 year old with PDD, a very mild autism and OCD. Are there any adults with autism and parents of adults with autism?

I am a 35 year old adult mail with autism. I have a 6 year old son with severe autism and my father had autism. I am very interested to talking with other adults with autism. Please let me know what questions you have.

I also have aspergers syndrome and four of my children are on the spectrum.