ACN Latitudes Forums

Am I the only one who doesn't get the science?

Goodmorning everyone,

good to know I thought is was just me?? my backround is critical care nursing and I read some posts and I am like whew don't get that one. good to know most of us are on the same page. For those who try to help us understand thanks so much. Hope everyone has a good day.

Deanna

Who else read Buster's post and tried to pronounce "antilysogangliosides" out loud and couldn't?

LOL!! it took me three months to try to even pronounce it!!

I too, appreciate all of the input from Buster, EAMom, SFMom....and everybody!

I laughed at this too. I read so many papers over the past 80 months that I forget that antilysogangliosides aren't dinner conversations for everyone. I'm embarrassed to say they are now at our house. It really is my goal to make the material accessible to anyone -- so please send me an IM or post if it's not making sense.

I dunno, but is anyone else here jealous of their 'sexy' relationship? ............... -_- ................ :wacko:

I dunno, but is anyone else here jealous of their 'sexy' relationship? ............... :P ................ :wacko:

Faith, nothing would be a bigger turn on for me than for my dh to at least make an attempt at getting this all... he has no idea how lucky he would be if he did -_-