ACN Latitudes Forums

What is this?

Hi, I noticed white little specs that appears in groups on my skin. It's first appearance was on my wrist and down to the end of the elbow. There were white specs that appeared in groups. They weren't big, they were very small but a small enough size to spot them easily if you ever looked at your skin. I scratched them, then they seemed to fill with blood. I scratched them a several times and it'd bleed from the ripped specs as if a bubble were popped. I repeated this untill they were gone from my left arm and it dissapeared for good, atleast they aren't there right now since then. But this morning, I looked at my belly and on the sides where there are line marks, I found them again.

Please help, what are these things and how can I prevent them?

P.S. I have a second wonder. If I do not remember things well. For example, I see a store for the first time. Next day, I cannot remember the stores name. And I have difficult time paying attention to what people say. Is this the cause of ADD? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_guest

Ren, do you get "foggy headed"? Like somedays you are more alert than others, and can remember more? Maybe it is a yeast related fungus on your skin, or maybe it is something completely different. Why don't you see an alternative dermatologist if you can find one and look into supplements for your memory problems. That might help. If this memory problem is something new that's probably another sign to see a doctor. Just some ideas!

:)

white little specs that appears in groups on my skin. It's first appearance was on my wrist and down to the end of the elbow. There were white specs that appeared in groups. They weren't big, they were very small but a small enough size to spot them easily if you ever looked at your skin. I scratched them, then they seemed to fill with blood. I scratched them a several times and it'd bleed from the ripped specs as if a bubble were popped. I repeated this untill they were gone from my left arm and it dissapeared for good, atleast they aren't there right now since then. But this morning, I looked at my belly and on the sides where there are line marks, I found them again.

Please help, what are these things and how can I prevent them?

P.S. I have a second wonder. If I do not remember things well. For example, I see a store for the first time. Next day, I cannot remember the stores name. And I have difficult time paying attention to what people say. Is this the cause of ADD? Thanks.

I was going to edit your description of something I had like that a couple times but then it all seemed to match up. It was from dry skin/psoriasis. I had to exfoliate my forearms (not as "complex" as the guy in the FedEx commercial probably :wub: ) but just with an exfoliating sponge. Basically, I wash my forearms with my open hands in the shower and then use moisturizer lotion, but I have a lot of freckles and I miss flakes that stick around the freckles unless I either exfoliate or inspect carefully. The last time I went camping and when I got back there were these white little scales and I did the same thing-- scratch/flicked them off and then they filled with blood just like you said. So, exfoliated the other arm and it cleared up. Scrubadubdub. Hope that's all you have!!

As for the store thing: could be! I have that, too, but maybe it causes scales and psoriasis makes your brain flaky! Hmm... There are a number of possible if not likely explanations for such a thing. If you forget things like this alot and it's a problem for you; if you get easily distracted with thoughts about things other than relate to what you're primarily doing but can also get really engrossed in something like reading, you might have ADD. It basically is caused by a brain biochem imbalance which causes this kind of 'thinking' to happen, and it ranges from 'hypo' (inattentive) to 'hyper' (as in hyper-active [where the brain goes the body will usually follow!]), so switching between skippy/racy and engrossing (hyperfocusing) thought patterns is characteristic. If you want to learn more, try "Driven to Distraction" by Hallowell. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...