ACN Latitudes Forums

Good day for danny

melanie

Ok so today was a great day He recieved an letter from the mayor who read his paper on WW11 at acouncil meeting came home and started his hw and wrote 2 papers on sponge bob(oh well Ill take it) Ill never get this stuff.Still waiting for the insurace company to approve the IV Please dr T call them!!

Melanie

I know you are probably holding your breath waiting for something bad but so glad to hear he had a great day... and how cool that the mayor read his paper at a meeting!

Ok so today was a great day He recieved an letter from the mayor who read his paper on WW11 at acouncil meeting came home and started his hw and wrote 2 papers on sponge bob(oh well Ill take it) Ill never get this stuff.Still waiting for the insurace company to approve the IV Please dr T call them!!

Melanie

Melanie

Wow, nice! that is a lot of work and the mayor read his paper?! Hugs and hang in there and I hope you get your IVIG approved.

Susan

Melanie

So glad for you and him! Must have made him feel a mile high! I will pray that he has the IVIG. It really works!!

Take care of you and him!

Brooke

I am so happy for you and Danny. We sure do treasure the good days.

I know how hard it is to wait on a trmt that you know will help. My dd had IVIG in May. She started to deteriorate again and we had to wait for insurance also. It is a painful wait and so frustrating. My thoughts are with you!

Hes in level 2 appeals with BCBS I now have a case manager and will speak with her tomorrow she seems loke she really wants to help.Today was a good day and I had running around to do when I came home he was doing all his HW and 2 were math simple math but hey Ill take it He was using a calculator but well..Hes happy for today I wish everyones child is happy .They deserve to be happy.\

Melanie