ACN Latitudes Forums

A Thank You from Lynn Johnson

I received an email from Lynn, Lauren's mom. She wanted me to pass a message on to all of you. I will just quote the email...

"I can't post to the forum from my iPhone for some reason. Can you post a big thank you to everyone for their support. Let them know that we were bumped from nancys show due to the tiger woods breaking story :unsure:

We will be on inside edition tonight and foxtv's live desk between 1-3 pm tomorrow."

It really irks me when superficial news bumps out the important stuff.

I received an email from Lynn, Lauren's mom. She wanted me to pass a message on to all of you. I will just quote the email...

"I can't post to the forum from my iPhone for some reason. Can you post a big thank you to everyone for their support. Let them know that we were bumped from nancys show due to the tiger woods breaking story :unsure:

We will be on inside edition tonight and foxtv's live desk between 1-3 pm tomorrow."

How nice of Lynn to keep us updated. Didn't catch inside edition- but here's the writen version:

http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyId=3726

from there:

It turns out Lauren has a rare condition known as PANDAS, an acronym for Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorder Associated with Streptococcus. It means Lauren had a strep infection that spread to her brain and caused a tic.
:unsure: