ACN Latitudes Forums

Autism one conference in Chicago May 2010

EAMom

Thiis information was buried in another thread...I'm pulling it out so others might see it. Anybody thinking of going?

Here is the conference flyer. http://conference.autismone.org/documents/...%20one%20ad.pdf

Jenny McCarthy will be the keynote speaker. Dr Latimer is tentatively scheduled to speak on Friday May 28th. I don't know when Dr K is scheduled.

I believe anyone can attend but there's no info on getting tickets. I'll check into it and let you know. I do know in the past there have been DVDs of presentations for those who couldn't attend. You can go to www.autismone.org and poke around.

Laura

• 4 weeks later...

The tentative schedule is for Dr Swedo and Dr Cunningham to co-present mid-day Friday, Dr. Latimer to present Friday afternoon, Dr K to present Sat am and Beth Maloney to present Sat afternoon. Autism One has been hugely supportive of Pandas and getting accurate information out there.

Laura

The tentative schedule is for Dr Swedo and Dr Cunningham to co-present mid-day Friday, Dr. Latimer to present Friday afternoon, Dr K to present Sat am and Beth Maloney to present Sat afternoon. Autism One has been hugely supportive of Pandas and getting accurate information out there.

Laura

If anyone is interested, I live in the Chicago metro area and work downtown, so I am very familiar with the area, the hotels, etc. If you'd like to come out and can use some "liason" services, just PM me! I'll help as much as I can! :lol:

I REALLY want to go to this!!! Does anybody know how and when we can register for this conference??

Thanks,

Karen

The conference coordinator says registration should be up on the autism one website later this week. She will email me when it's available.

Please let us know when you get an update. I hope I can go. I would love to meet up with all of you in person if given the chance to go to the conference at the same time....and if it works out in anyone's schedule! I already realize I might have a conflict but if I can possibly attend...I will be there.

• 1 month later...