ACN Latitudes Forums

Environmental and Integrative Doctor Results

mar

Hi everyone,

So we made our first step and visited an Environmental/Integrative Doctor today. I explained his Tics and allergies to her and then brought my son in. It seems that with the tics she really didn't say much. I told her that for the last 2 months he always complains of been tired and just blah.. She looked at him and said that he looks very pale and weak (he is about 56inches and weighs about 64lbs at 7 1/2yrs old) he is big for his age. She said she wants to test him for anemia. Let me point out he is a very good eater, never had a problem with that. She said he has a lazy eye which I never noticed. I guess one of his eyelids drop but very unnoticable until she mentioned it. But she said this could be causing his eye blinking which I don't believe (I didn't mention my assumption of TS). She then said his strenght in his right hand is weaker then his left (he is right handed) I am confused about this. She also looked at his spine/back and said his shoulders aren't even and that he definetly needs to work his back muscles more. I forget but I think it was the stronger hand/ shoulder was higher. I am so confused with this all. I come in with one problem and get many more to worry about. She also looked at his fingernails and said that he needs more Zinc because of a couple of white spots on them. We took a blood test for the anemia and she did a IgG blood test. She also recommended a list of vitamins which is so confusing for me. This is what she recommends:

Sinatrol (ortho molecular products)-1 capsule (I think she said for his sinuses)

Zinc (Biotics Research Corp) Aqueous Zinc- 1tsp/day

B1 Allithiamine -1 capsule(50mg)/day

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil (Carlson for kids)- 1 tsp/day

D3(Biotics Research Corp) Bio-D-Mulsion- 1 drop/day

A (Biotics Research Corp ) Bio-Ae-Mulsion1 drop/day

Klaire Labs Pro-5 1 capsule/day

Buffered Vitamin C Powder (Allergy Reseach Group) Vit C/Calcium/Magnisium -1/2tsp/day

Does this sound right?? I am scared to start all of this. Any advice or help!

Why are his shoulders uneven??? Has anyone had this??