ACN Latitudes Forums

Today Show Girl Sneezing

mommyof2

As long as we're talking vaccines here, I found something ineresting, its an interview Jon Rappaport had with someone who worked in vaccine development for many years and I assume is now retired, but basically gave his opinion on vaccines and how they are not safe and how that is being kept from the public. ... he is hiding his real identiy for fear of retaliation.. its real interesting the read the questions and answers, very easy to read. It got me scared all over again.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/rappoportin...erjan2002.shtml

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG how sad this is...this is why my kids get no vaccinations that I am not forced to get to have them in school and when they have to get them...I do one every couple weeks and won't let the doctors give them a pile of shots in one visit!!!

Mary

very upsetting video. What was really awful, various medical professionals were saying that this was all in her head. Other's have said that it was all an act.

The Utube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja7lCIp04YY

Schroll down and play video. Then be sure to listen to the interview with Dr. Buttar, located right above the video

http://blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org/blo...ad-to-recovery/

Just tried to watch the Health Alliance Video-say "page no longer exists??

very upsetting video. What was really awful, various medical professionals were saying that this was all in her head. Other's have said that it was all an act.

The Utube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja7lCIp04YY

Schroll down and play video. Then be sure to listen to the interview with Dr. Buttar, located right above the video

http://blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org/blo...ad-to-recovery/

Well, she said in that clip on that site, that it would be the site used for future updates AS SEVERAL OF HER OTHER ACCOUNTS HAD BEEN HACKED INTO. Wonder if someone was able to block this one too.

I'll look around and see if I can find another link.

As long as we're talking vaccines here, I found something ineresting, its an interview Jon Rappaport had with someone who worked in vaccine development for many years and I assume is now retired, but basically gave his opinion on vaccines and how they are not safe and how that is being kept from the public. ... he is hiding his real identiy for fear of retaliation.. its real interesting the read the questions and answers, very easy to read. It got me scared all over again.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/rappoportin...erjan2002.shtml

This is so scary!!! I have a dd going to Kindergarden and of cours awaiting her 4-5 shots needed. I don't want her to take them but how do I do this without any problems from school/Doctor.

mar,

I would check the internet and find out what is the law in your state.

I printed a VA exemption on religous grounds from the computer. My DD was to have the chickenpox shot again entering the 6th grade. She already had it in K and when I found out this vaccine uses aborted fetal cell, as a Catholic I will refuse.

Good luck,

CP

wow i never knew that aborted fetal cells for chicken pox vaccines.....that is terrible...........

mary

mar,

I would check the internet and find out what is the law in your state.

I printed a VA exemption on religous grounds from the computer. My DD was to have the chickenpox shot again entering the 6th grade. She already had it in K and when I found out this vaccine uses aborted fetal cell, as a Catholic I will refuse.

Good luck,

CP

CP,

if you could figure out from that site how I can do something like that for the upcoming Tdap and varicella, could you let me know? I've tried to figure it out, but I think in NY, you have to write a letter and kind of state your claim. don't know if there is actually a form you can fill out. what about medical exemption, stating that our kids hve tic/tourette syndrome and a notiarized statment from the doctor that vaccines may worsen this? I think our DAN doc told us back a ways that we should have the titers tested to see if he is still imnmune and possibly wouldn't need the booster. I asked our ped to give me a script to have this taken, and he told me to first ask the school if they would accept that. oyvey.

thanks

Faith

This is so scary!!! I have a dd going to Kindergarden and of cours awaiting her 4-5 shots needed. I don't want her to take them but how do I do this without any problems from school/Doctor.

I'm in MIchigan, and a parent can still sign a waiver that it is against their religious/philosophical beliefs to have the vaccines, and that is filed with the school.

As I recall, you get that waiver form from the school.

Hope this helps!

Mary,

Aborted fetal cells are use in the MMR and HAP. A too. Some others but I can't remember them all. Ones like Polio you can get another vaccine that does not have AFC in it.

I read a very horrid report that the vaccine co. promote abortions just to use the cells. Another artical on researchers are looking into the MMR and since there is no alt. vaccine without AFC this is the shot most are concerned with as far a autism goes.

It reminds me of MAD COW. Now I know I'm just a dumb mom, but common sense tells me another human's cells put into our bodies can't be good.

Faith,

Yes, your state is one of the hardest to get exempt from these shots. I read some are trying to get rid of the REG/PHI. option for exemption. I would go with the MED. if you can get a Dr. to help.

My copy of the exemption does say Commonwealth of VA. Also I printed one for the Meningococcal waiver, since my 2 older kids have had this vaccine I'm going to use this for youngest.

CP

if you could figure out from that site how I can do something like that for the upcoming Tdap and varicella, could you let me know?

About 5 years ago, I was still working in public health, and giving immunizations was part of my job. Things keep changing (yes...more and more vaccines developed....this was pre-Gardisil days, ), plus more and more become "required" for school, etc.....so, this info is 5 years old:

However,....at that time, "varicella" status for schools needed to be EITHER : evidence of vaccine, OR date of disease. There was/is still alot of "wild" chicken pox out there....and if a parent gave the date of disease, that was taken in lieu of vaccine status. (and, since virtually no one takes their kids to MD for "diagnosis" of chicken pox....they just get it, you know it and deal with it....not to encourage dishonesty , but I guess you could say he had it on some date....just a mis-diagnosis on your part...)

ALSO....there is (from the CDC) a "catch up" schedule.....for kids who have had NO immunizations, ....or way behind in them......there is s specific schedule of how soon you can give the shots after each other, and how many total you would need, to have full immune status.......and, I remember looking at those and seeing how if your child is older, and THEN get these 'catch up" shot schedule,......it is totally alot less shots then if done in the preschool years. I dont remember specifics of these things...but I'm sure the info is available online someplace....

Hope this helps...