ACN Latitudes Forums

Air Purifiers

mar

Hello

I read a post here once about air purifiers. Does anyone use one of these and does it imporve their childs tics/allergies. I am now recalling that my son said he feels worse in the house then outside. The weird thing his prick test showed that he was allergic to pollen, trees, grass. Any info would be helpful.

Hi Mar, I use an air purifier in ds' room and it really helps with his morning allergies. It's from Rabbit Air and I paid around $300 for it. I really think it's worth the price b/c I don't have to give him allergy meds anymore! I just wish he'd grow up just a little bit more so I could get rid of his stuffed animals and that would really cut down on the dust in his room.

B

Hi Mar, I use an air purifier in ds' room and it really helps with his morning allergies. It's from Rabbit Air and I paid around $300 for it. I really think it's worth the price b/c I don't have to give him allergy meds anymore! I just wish he'd grow up just a little bit more so I could get rid of his stuffed animals and that would really cut down on the dust in his room.

B

Thanks! He has been waking up sneezing for the past 2 month. Maybe that would help!