ACN Latitudes Forums

My Daughter's CCD teacher's son had TS and are now gone

CSP

Hi all just thought I would tell you this.

My youngest DD is taking her Confirmation classes and when she put in the class prayer request about her brother's TS her teachers told her all about her son's TS. He is in his twenties and living in CA he is TS free. She said is was about 6 years of a really tough time when he was younger, the OCD was the worst. He is living it up with no OCD surfing the CA waves.

I just wanted to share that,

CP

That's good to hear! For us, it's the anxiety that is so awful and I wonder if he'll ever be anxiety free. Glad to hear a success story as I really need it this week!

B

One of my son's teacher, her son had suffered from bad Tics from 13-19, now he is in college with tic free, he is a sunny soy now

that is wonderful to hear...light at the end of the tunnel

my neice makes her confirmation this year and asked me to be her sponsor...getting good at it...i was her brothers sponsor two years ago and in two years my son will make his :)

Mary

Hi all just thought I would tell you this.

My youngest DD is taking her Confirmation classes and when she put in the class prayer request about her brother's TS her teachers told her all about her son's TS. He is in his twenties and living in CA he is TS free. She said is was about 6 years of a really tough time when he was younger, the OCD was the worst. He is living it up with no OCD surfing the CA waves.

I just wanted to share that,

CP