ACN Latitudes Forums

Supplements

mar

I had a question? I want to start my son on Kids Calm and epson salt baths. Is it ok to do these together? How much of the epson salt do I use to start off with?

I have been reading posts like crazy and have learned some interesting things. I have been reading about the sulfation system in the body. How is this affected with the epson salt baths. I have read that some people get a hyper/emotional reaction to the baths. Has anyone had this happen? This really makes me unsure of how much to start with and if the hyper/emotional reaction occurs how long does it take for it to go away?

Question: Where do I go/or whom to I see (what type) of doctor to check for yeast and leaky gut? Is there any big signs that I need to look for if he does have this?

I had a question? I want to start my son on Kids Calm and epson salt baths. Is it ok to do these together? How much of the epson salt do I use to start off with?

I have been reading posts like crazy and have learned some interesting things. I have been reading about the sulfation system in the body. How is this affected with the epson salt baths. I have read that some people get a hyper/emotional reaction to the baths. Has anyone had this happen? This really makes me unsure of how much to start with and if the hyper/emotional reaction occurs how long does it take for it to go away?

Question: Where do I go/or whom to I see (what type) of doctor to check for yeast and leaky gut? Is there any big signs that I need to look for if he does have this?

HI

Not sure about the las part

Re. Epsom Salt bath I think they are great for my son. You can use together with Kids Calm. Put about 2 fistfuls in the hot bath and let him/her soak for about 10-15 minutes, especially after a hectic day. Takes about a week for the magnesium to make its way in there, but thay have shown that it does. My personal experience is it does him good close to immediately. I heard others say it take about 2 hours to see the difference, but who knows, since for us 2 hours later he is fast asleep ......

I had to to the lemon/rasberry flavor on the "calm" product because my son turned up hypersensitive to orange ...... good luck!

HI

Not sure about the las part

Re. Epsom Salt bath I think they are great for my son. You can use together with Kids Calm. Put about 2 fistfuls in the hot bath and let him/her soak for about 10-15 minutes, especially after a hectic day. Takes about a week for the magnesium to make its way in there, but thay have shown that it does. My personal experience is it does him good close to immediately. I heard others say it take about 2 hours to see the difference, but who knows, since for us 2 hours later he is fast asleep ......

I had to to the lemon/rasberry flavor on the "calm" product because my son turned up hypersensitive to orange ...... good luck!

Thank You the reply!!

Do you buy the kids calm online?

sorry hit submit before finishing

it is fine to do the Kid's Calm and epsom salts baths together

I think best doctors to deal with all this are naturopaths, integrative, environmental type physicians. Some also go to DAN doctors, who primarily work with autism, but often can help with the tic spectrum disorders too

I prefer Integrative doctors as they are conventionally certified yet also have specialized in more natural and alternative methods

sorry hit submit before finishing

it is fine to do the Kid's Calm and epsom salts baths together

I think best doctors to deal with all this are naturopaths, integrative, environmental type physicians. Some also go to DAN doctors, who primarily work with autism, but often can help with the tic spectrum disorders too

I prefer Integrative doctors as they are conventionally certified yet also have specialized in more natural and alternative methods

I am still trying to figure out where to start. How do I locate a Integrative doctor? I have never heard of them. I have put a call into the allergiest to see if she will approve the IgG Test or provide it to him. I believe he might have some allergies or sensitivities since he had real bad constipation as a child and toddler. Are any of these doctors covered by insurance?

Hi Mar

Integrative doctors are covered by insurance altho some of the tests/treatments they use may not be

we were referred to ours by our acupuncture therapist

you could also try googling Integrative physician for your location and see what comes up

keywords like "alternative doctor" can also bring results

do also look at the pinned thread at the top of this forum for Finding medical help in case you can find a doctor in your area from that

sadly, most regular doctors will probably dismiss the tests and treatments we discuss here

Hi Mar

Integrative doctors are covered by insurance altho some of the tests/treatments they use may not be

we were referred to ours by our acupuncture therapist

you could also try googling Integrative physician for your location and see what comes up

keywords like "alternative doctor" can also bring results

do also look at the pinned thread at the top of this forum for Finding medical help in case you can find a doctor in your area from that

sadly, most regular doctors will probably dismiss the tests and treatments we discuss here

Thanks!! Just like you mentioned his allergiest will not do the IgG. She said that it is not accurate and the prick tests are better. She told me to go to his doctor. I believe she though I was crazy and didn't want to go any further with me.