ACN Latitudes Forums

Devils dung/Asafoetida

MARYANN

Hi Bonnie,

I know exactly what you mean. I guess im in panic mode and getting everything. I placed an order at iherb today. I got two more of the osccillococcunum,oil of oregano,olive leaf, vitamin D, Multi vitamins. I saw this weekend that at Iherb they had the Asafoetida in a dropper and went to order it today and it was sold out so im going to lookfor it at whole foods. Im going to order mindlinx also because I heard you need a good probiotic with oil of oregano and olive leaf. I feel like im the only one panicing. I think im driving my family crazy!!!

Hi Bonnie,

I know exactly what you mean. I guess im in panic mode and getting everything. I placed an order at iherb today. I got two more of the osccillococcunum,oil of oregano,olive leaf, vitamin D, Multi vitamins. I saw this weekend that at Iherb they had the Asafoetida in a dropper and went to order it today and it was sold out so im going to lookfor it at whole foods. Im going to order mindlinx also because I heard you need a good probiotic with oil of oregano and olive leaf. I feel like im the only one panicing. I think im driving my family crazy!!! What did your naturopath tell you? Maryann

• 4 weeks later...

I've seen Asafoetida in one health food shop but not others. Seems to be quite thin on the ground. I never knew it was called Devil's dung! I've not seen it mentioned for flu before, but I did once see a bizarre story of it curing a dog that had both hind legs paralysed. Not sure if either of these uses have ever been backed up by anything though.

I don't see why there is so much fuss about swine flu. Everybody here says that it's no worse than ordinary flu, only more infectious. Is it different in America?

Wombat140