ACN Latitudes Forums

God Bless my Daughter's Pediatrician

peglem

My daughter's pediatrician has been so excited since talking to Dr.s Cunningham and Latimer about My daughter's CamK results and treatment...He is a professor at a Osteopathic University satellite Campus here. He presented my daughter's case to his class this week. He so wants to make sure that other doctor's have this info, and can save kids from it. He sent in another of his patient's blood for the Cunningham test, because he thinks that patient has the same thing going on. I gave him a copy of the Mouse Model paper(thank you PANDAS Denmark! for locating that for me!) today...He was so thrilled! "This is the Columbia paper that Cunningham and Latimer were telling me about!" he said. We will have to educate the rheumatologist to get my daughter treatment (and how many kids will that help?). I wish this referral stuff didn't take so long...but, God bless this pediatrician for being so consciencious about spreading the word!

My daughter's pediatrician has been so excited since talking to Dr.s Cunningham and Latimer about My daughter's CamK results and treatment...He is a professor at a Osteopathic University satellite Campus here. He presented my daughter's case to his class this week. He so wants to make sure that other doctor's have this info, and can save kids from it. He sent in another of his patient's blood for the Cunningham test, because he thinks that patient has the same thing going on. I gave him a copy of the Mouse Model paper(thank you PANDAS Denmark! for locating that for me!) today...He was so thrilled! "This is the Columbia paper that Cunningham and Latimer were telling me about!" he said. We will have to educate the rheumatologist to get my daughter treatment (and how many kids will that help?). I wish this referral stuff didn't take so long...but, God bless this pediatrician for being so consciencious about spreading the word!

Hey Peglem,

let's send this doctor a gift certificate to something--somewhere--Bless him!

TMom

Dear Peglem,

I have two words for you... Lucky Ducky!

I can't even get my pediatrician to call Dr. Lattimer and Diana P. gave me her cell phone number for him to call her.

Where is your doctor located?

We just got Dr. Cunningham's blood work done today and the fed ex is in the air right now.

We will see an immunologist at UC Irvine, California on November 4th to hopefuly start the ball rolling for IVIG if it makes sense.

I have so many key players in place except one really important one. A doctor who has successfully treated PANDAS kids or one who is willing to research it so that he or she can treat them.

I am desperate. Are you near California?

Thank you,

Judy...

Dear Peglem,

I have two words for you... Lucky Ducky!

I can't even get my pediatrician to call Dr. Lattimer and Diana P. gave me her cell phone number for him to call her.

Where is your doctor located?

We just got Dr. Cunningham's blood work done today and the fed ex is in the air right now.

We will see an immunologist at UC Irvine, California on November 4th to hopefuly start the ball rolling for IVIG if it makes sense.

I have so many key players in place except one really important one. A doctor who has successfully treated PANDAS kids or one who is willing to research it so that he or she can treat them.

I am desperate. Are you near California?

Thank you,

Judy...

We are in Phoenix, Arizona...right next door!

Yes, do you know him?

Are you going to see Dr. Gupta?

Dr Gutpa treats PANDAS ?