ACN Latitudes Forums

Why NO turning of the Pages with PEX

Do any of the parents on here test positive for ANA antibodies? I am wondering if it is something we could have passed on to our kids....these antibodies are major indicators in autoimmune disorders........I have a positive ANA titer, although it is not considered to be significant. Anyone else been tested?

My daughter was tested a couple years ago-negative.

My kids Cam Kinase has raised from 144 to 162 over the past 2 months.

Hi NeverGiveUp,

Were the symptoms different and escalating? The accuracy/senstivity of the tests is not known (i.e., variances seen as high as +/- 10%) so your two numbers above could both represent a true result of 150. Cunningham's lab rechecked our serum and on same serum we got 183 one time and 170 another.

Regards,

Buster

P.S. We did test ANA and they've been normal.

I don't know if I would test positive for ANA, but my son has tested positive every time this test has been performed for the past 2 years. And I have Crohn's disease - an autoimmune disorder. So I've been feeling that "irrational guilt" about passing on the genetic vulnerability to my son. :)

Do any of the parents on here test positive for ANA antibodies? I am wondering if it is something we could have passed on to our kids....these antibodies are major indicators in autoimmune disorders........I have a positive ANA titer, although it is not considered to be significant. Anyone else been tested?