ACN Latitudes Forums

7 years old boy has TS, Mom is heart broken

lele

lele

are you also doing the extra magnesium and epsom salts baths?

any other supplements?

we really did find it was the combination of treatments that helped most rather than just diet, or just supps, or just clearing candida, mercury and other toxins & /or infections

Thanks Cheri,,

Yes, I gave him magnesium 1/2 tsp/day of kids calm, and 25mg/time, 2/day Vb1, and VB6, and chinese message or chinese vaccum cups, anything did I miss or do I need to increase the supplements, my son is almost 8 and 66 lbs.

Thanks

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also be sure that he is getting all the vitamins & minerals generally needed for everyone too. We like Jarrow multi easy.

my son also feels it important to have his METHYL B12 and vitamin D3 daily with the magnesium and P-5-P form of B6 that he takes.

if your son has TS, Lele, sometimes there will be waxing and waning that you may not find triggers for.

There are internal triggers like the hormones and other stuff too. We cant control those! and so we need to try to get rid of anything else that may be a trigger so that the whole system is so much better balanced that the waxing times are not as intense or as frequent as we found when not doing these natural treatments methods

lele,

i don't remember your son's history, but if he has allergies and/or asthma, allegy may be the trigger for his tics. my son has had success w/NAET, an energetic allergy desensitization modality. It didn't work over nite but was a gradual process along w/lifestyle modification.

hope this is helpful.

pat

lele,

i don't remember your son's history, but if he has allergies and/or asthma, allegy may be the trigger for his tics. my son has had success w/NAET, an energetic allergy desensitization modality. It didn't work over nite but was a gradual process along w/lifestyle modification.

hope this is helpful.

pat

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your help.

We ordered the ELISA/Act Basic test from DirectLab

he has strong reactions with.•Almond •Cottonseed Oil •FD&C Yellow #5 and Methylene Chloride (Dichloromethane).

MODERATE REACTIONS with •Peanut •Pepper, Black •FD&C Blue #2 and •Cladosporium herbarum.

He has no asthma, maybe some kind allergies like pollen or dust mite, I have never taken him for the further test.

Could you please give me some basic idea about the NAET? I have never heard about it.

Thanks a million!

Lele

My son's vocal tics were out of control from yesterday, and coupled with a lot non stop neck jerking, shoulder shrugging, arms lifting.................. It is horrible, it must be something wrong, but I can't find it.

Just typing this between my tears, please help!

lele,

NAET is an energetic modality for allergy desensitization. It works for food, environmental, vitamin, mineral.... I like this modality esp for kids because it is noninvasive & gentle. You hold the allergen in your hand while the NAET practitioner go thru the various acunpressure points to desensitze the body from the allergen. You can get more info, see www.NAET.com.

Pat

I would also be sure that he is getting all the vitamins & minerals generally needed for everyone too. We like Jarrow multi easy.

my son also feels it important to have his METHYL B12 and vitamin D3 daily with the magnesium and P-5-P form of B6 that he takes.

if your son has TS, Lele, sometimes there will be waxing and waning that you may not find triggers for.

There are internal triggers like the hormones and other stuff too. We cant control those! and so we need to try to get rid of anything else that may be a trigger so that the whole system is so much better balanced that the waxing times are not as intense or as frequent as we found when not doing these natural treatments methods

Hi Cheri,

a question about vitamin D3 daily. If I don't know whether my son is Vitamin D deficiency, is it OK to take D3? What dose daily is OK? Many PANDAS kids take D3 maybe they all have tested the blood and found D deficiency.

always thanks for your help,

LeLe, hope your son gets better soon.

my son takes D3 as it helps with OCD/depression. he did not test deficient but he knows he needs this extra D, especially as he doesnt spend a large amount of time outdoors to get enough tat way

most people are not getting enough D3 naturally unless they spend most of their day outside

the only time one should not supplement D is if one had an excess of it.

but it is hard to say for an individual without knowing their specific needs

(((lele)))

how are you feeling? sorry things are not going too well. I know the feeling. but you'll keep looking for ways to minimize this. Have you seen any new doctors or neurologists? what kind of advice to those docs give?

Lele, I forgot, where do you live again?

Faith

(((lele)))

how are you feeling? sorry things are not going too well. I know the feeling. but you'll keep looking for ways to minimize this. Have you seen any new doctors or neurologists? what kind of advice to those docs give?

Lele, I forgot, where do you live again?

Faith

Hi Faith,

I am so hopeless now, my son has none stop clearing throat now coupled with neck jerking and shoulder shrugging, and a lot other body and facial tics. I stop visiting doctor now after we had allergy test, completely 72h culture, ASO and Anti-DNase-B Titers, MRI, mineral deficiencies or overload test to check Magneium, Zinc, Copper ect

We did ELISA/Act Basic test from DirectLab, and he has strong reactions with.•Almond •Cottonseed Oil •FD&C Yellow #5 and Methylene Chloride (Dichloromethane). MODERATE REACTIONS with •Peanut •Pepper, Black •FD&C Blue #2 and •Cladosporium herbarum.

I feel so hopeless since nothing works on him recently. The more I bring him to the doctor, the more pressure he will has, we have never talk about his TS before, I feel so nervous on talking with him, I don't know what is the next step to go.

We live in Richmond , Virginia, if you know someone is TS mom around please let me know.

Again, thanks for helping me.

Lele

Lele,

So sorry you are feeling this way. Since he has food allergies, have you been staying away fr those food? Any difference? If stress is one of his tic triggers, he may be ticcing more due to picking up your stress. I know is hard but maybe try to relax and stop the dr. appts for awhile and see if that may take some of the pressure off of you & son.

Have you tried acunpuncture? It helped my son's tics pretty immediately.

Pat

My son's vocal tics were out of control from yesterday, and coupled with a lot non stop neck jerking, shoulder shrugging, arms lifting.................. It is horrible, it must be something wrong, but I can't find it.

Just typing this between my tears, please help!

Oh Lele....i wish i could hug you....

if i am correct from your last post...its been awhile since you had a lot of tests done...start eliminating all the foods that came up

and get new tests...he is older and his system may have changed???

Lele,

So sorry you are feeling this way. Since he has food allergies, have you been staying away fr those food? Any difference? If stress is one of his tic triggers, he may be ticcing more due to picking up your stress. I know is hard but maybe try to relax and stop the dr. appts for awhile and see if that may take some of the pressure off of you & son.

Have you tried acunpuncture? It helped my son's tics pretty immediately.

Pat

Pat, guess what? I am a good actress now, I can hide my feeling 90% in front of my son, I can change my face from sad to happeness in .001 second once he is looking at me. Hopefully I can cheat him very well.

Yes I did my best to keep him away from the food allergies, but it won't work any more, maybe we should do the Chinese food allergy test instead of American version since we eat a lot Chinese food except anything with MSG, artifical color, additives............Well, still have no clue on his trigger.

He is so sentitive on stress, even play pockmon card with me or watch his favorite cartoon, read a book can make him tic more, but It is really hard for me to let him stay away from those all the time since he goes to after school program and all they play there is vedeo game and watch TV.

I have never tried acunpuncture for him, but I am planning to try it on him, like acunpuncture and massage, Chises cupping.................. We live in Virginia, it is so hard to find a good Chinese doctor around, would you mind to give me some information about your acunpuncture doctor? I even trying to study those by myself now.

Thanks so much for the helpful reply, Pat

God bless you.

lele

Lele What do you mean you and your son never talk about ts? I know at the very begining of my 5yr dds onset she told me "I know something is wrong because I keep saying things over again and I dont know why. And my lips keep going over like this " I just wonder if you dont talk to him at all about his situation, theres no telling what he may think is wrong with him. Just a thought. I cant offer much help but will keep you in my prayers. angela