ACN Latitudes Forums

vaccaine for swine flu in schools

I don't know if you hear about the swine flu at least 3 times a week on the news or in the paper but I do. It gets me nervous when I think about it. Love to hear your opinions on this. www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEii1eMBHtE

NVIC Questions Safety of Giving Swine Flu vaccine 07 22 09, National Vaccine Information Center, Barbara Loe Fisher.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEii1eMBHtE

My opinion is that the vaccine is potentially very dangerous and will not be adequately tested. I fear they will try to make it mandatory. I disagree with giving it in the schools. I want the right to self quaranteen my family, but the more I read, the more afraid I am that I will not have that option. I will not be getting it or letting my children get it.

So far, everyone in my community that has had H1N1, has had a mild case and recovered quickly. One of my kids has already been exposed to it- not gotten it yet. I think I would rather get it now, then we will hopefully be immune for the fall and winter.

IF you get the swine flu or any flu, I HIGHLY recommend taking oscilloccocinum. It is FDA approved and works similiarly to Tamiflu, WITHOUT the side effects of Tamiflu. I have taken it while pregnant, have given it to a one year old-12 year old. It cuts the viral load in half, and after the first dose, you start feeling better. It has worked wonders for us through many flu seasons.

Colleen

My opinion is that the vaccine is potentially very dangerous and will not be adequately tested. I fear they will try to make it mandatory. I disagree with giving it in the schools. I want the right to self quaranteen my family, but the more I read, the more afraid I am that I will not have that option. I will not be getting it or letting my children get it.

So far, everyone in my community that has had H1N1, has had a mild case and recovered quickly. One of my kids has already been exposed to it- not gotten it yet. I think I would rather get it now, then we will hopefully be immune for the fall and winter.

IF you get the swine flu or any flu, I HIGHLY recommend taking oscilloccocinum. It is FDA approved and works similiarly to Tamiflu, WITHOUT the side effects of Tamiflu. I have taken it while pregnant, have given it to a one year old-12 year old. It cuts the viral load in half, and after the first dose, you start feeling better. It has worked wonders for us through many flu seasons.

Colleen

Is oscilloccocinum a homeopathic remedy?

thx

Colleen

thx

Hi, oscilloccocinum is homeopathic it states on the box no side effects and no drug interations, it's made by Borion. When My DH and DD and my self got the flu my DH took Tamiflu and DD and myself too oscillococcinum. It took us all a week to get over the flu. Does oscilliococcinum work, I don't know. I questioned ordering it again but I did and my son got the flu and gave it to him and he was sick for a week. Will I order more probably. You can try iherb because it is expensive. When I ordered mine I got 2 for 1 deal.

Yes, it is a homeopathic med, but it is FDA approved. It used to just be sold in health food stores, but now you can buy it at many stores (Walmart, CVS, and more). I was not sure the first time we used it that it was going to work, but was just amazed at how well it works. You give it at the very earliest signs of flu and take a total of 3 doses.

http://www.oscillo.com/

Colleen

Colleen

thx

Hi, oscilloccocinum is homeopathic it states on the box no side effects and no drug interations, it's made by Borion. When My DH and DD and my self got the flu my DH took Tamiflu and DD and myself took oscillococcinum. It took us all a week to get over the flu completely. Does oscilliococcinum work, I don't know. I questioned ordering it again but I did and then my son got the flu a few months later and I gave it to him and he was sick for about a week. Will I order more, probably. You can try iherb.com because it is expensive. When I ordered mine I got 2 for 1 deal.

Below is a more detailed video. I honestly believe my daughters was effected by her shots at 12. This concerns me very much a

vaccine for swine flu. At the same time I always look at both sides and worry if i'm making the right decision. The gardisal shot was an easy one, I did not let her get it. They wanted to give her the second vaccine for chicken pox and I said "no" but worry about that decision for the future. Looking at this vidio why can't I be 100% sure I don't want her to have it. I'm always worring what if....

www.infiniteunknown.net/.../nvic-on-swine-flu-and-the-consequences-for-you/

From my what I've heard about the swine flu is that it's just like any other flu even though they are making a big deal out of it. It doesn't scare me. My son and I will not be getting a swine flu vaccine. I'm very thankful that my son will not be in day-care this year and will instead be cared for by a nanny so he will have less exposure to things like this. My son is almost 3 months old and we are not vaccinating right now or doing well baby visits.

Carolyn

Maryann,

what were the shots your daughter received at age 12? were her tic symptoms less before that? You had a choice about the chicken pox one? was that a booster? I have to get ready for this, my son is 10 and I'm confused how to go about nixing these vaccines, which I think will be dtap and ??.

Faith

From Colleen's post

I fear they will try to make it mandatory

I do too, and I'll tell you a bigger fear. If you decline on the first round, I'm afraid there's a possibility that by the time it becomes mandatory, only the vaccines that contain a squalene adjuvant will be available (not saying this is going to happen only afraid it could). Scares me to think, whether the threat is real or hyped that eventually they are going to force all of the stock piled supplies to be used. Can you imagine the $$$$ involved in mass vaccination of the world? With the world economic problems, how would a wasted rush to manufacture and plans to dispense just fizzle?

I hope everyone is reading this page (and anything else you can find) daily, so you are well informed on this situation.

http://www.vaccinationnews.com/

Here are a couple of related studies. The shark liver oil is a source of squalene. Big difference btwn injected and ingested, but this study is very relevant IMHO, inlight of the autoimmune aspect.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1612438...Pubmed_RVDocSum

On the bases of these observations, we propose that shark liver oil supplementation in high doses is beneficial in bacterial, viral and fungal infections, whereas patients with atherosclerosis or autoimmune diseases should avoid the consumption of high amounts of shark liver oil.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1519416...Pubmed_RVDocSum

Microbial components, not the adjuvant components, are considered to be of primary importance for adverse effects of vaccines. We have reported that a single intraperitoneal injection of the adjuvant oils pristane, IFA or squalene induces lupus-related autoantibodies to nRNP/Sm and -Su in non-autoimmune BALB/c mice. Induction of these autoantibodies appeared to be associated with the hydrocarbon's ability to induce IL-12, IL-6, and TNF-alpha, suggesting a relationship with hydrocarbon's adjuvanticity. Whether this is relevant in human vaccination is a difficult issue due to the complex effects of vaccines and the fact that immunotoxicological effects vary depending on species, route, dose, and duration of administration.

Faith, if you're reading I promise I will scout for your message first thing in the morning (well after sunrise anyway, I guess it IS morning!!!!)

Hi Faith- How are you? I apologize for just coming on and posting I have not been on in awhile. My daughter had the Menactra

vaccine 11/27/06 and TDAP 12/12/06. The only reason she had it separated dates was because they ran out ot TDAP which was probably a blessing. She had a neck tic before the shots around 5/06 -08/06. She started eye

twiching, facial tic and troat clearing the first week 1/07. Regarding the booster for the chicken pox I told the doctor I did not want her to get it and why and she agreed. I also wanted to get the titer but she said wait for her next blood work. I wish I never let her get that vaccine when she was 4 yrs old. All her friends had the chicken pox. I worry about not letting her get that shot. Whats going to happen when shes pregnant. Now the swine flu! I hate making decisions because I worry all the time. ANIEXTY-

I hate it! OKay I sound like im a nut- I'm tired !

Hi kim WOW you gave alot of info I have to look it over tomorrow. I told my husband my concerns and he says ask the doctor.

He just does not get it and if we have a choice most doctors are going to say to get the shot. I wish I had a doctor to help me make decisions.

Hi Carolyn Hope all is going well with the baby. They grow so fast, I miss those days so much- ENJOY!

I wish I could be like so many of you and feel firm in what I believe. I believe the shots can cause my daughter harm that is definet but I also worry what if she doesn't get it. I have always been like that , I worry about everything. I always talked about my daughter on this site but I learned so much about myself another story....

good night all

our pediatrician is adovocating the shots and when we met with Dr. Latimer today she said no way. She said a flu shot was a given the 70.s not sure if she said it was for swine flu but caused a host of neurological problems in people.

Deanna