ACN Latitudes Forums

Long Term Pandas Cases in your neighborhood

Hi everyone! When I first found out about pandas, I posted a request on my community forum for help from other parents of pandas kids. I received about 6 responses! All of them were different, some more positive than others. Many of us on the forum are in a current struggle, with our kids being rather young.

Diana is interested in gathering stories from parents whose children are older, and have had treatment. I told her I would reach out to the forum. Please, reach out in your communities to find these parents. Ask them to write a synopsis of their child's onset, illness, treatments, and results. Please ask them to include email, address and/or phone number, and helpful doctors if they wouldn't mind. I will compile them and send them to Diana when somewhat complete. (She has too much going on with the website to do this now.)

Email me at sroka2967@comcast.net

Thank you!

I've already posted pandas network on at least 15 forums and websites. I will continue to post as I find more appropriate places to do so. When I post, I ask them to share their story. Do you want me to give your email in future posts or will Diana be able to just forward you any that comes via the website for you to sort through?