ACN Latitudes Forums

tic tamer

mara

hi. in may, some of us were talking about tic tamer by native remedies...has anyone used it since then? i recently received it in the mail and wanted to check around before giving it to my son.

thanks!

julie

Yes I did order and finally receive it. I tried it once with my daughter (supposed to have done it 3 times a day) but didn't want to do it again until I checked to see if it would interact with her topamax.

I then tried it again just one time and again 0 results and being that I used it Sunday night to help her I am now wondering if it was one of the ingredients in it that started this new and strange vocal.

Wish I could say for sure but I am thinking you are aware of the whole puzzle to this thing.

I will say that I always try everything before giving to my daughter so of course I tried it. I have been planning a trip since last week and the plane leaves tomorrow. I do not do well as far as planes and the thought of the whole thing has had me paniced and full of anxiety over the past few days and especially so today.

So I will say that its helped me in calming my system down and actually being able to swallow food.

I am too scared to give it to my daughter again so I too am waiting reports from other Moms in regards to their reuslts of this.

Sorry I did not have more or better news to share.....

Please also let me know if you try and your results as well. For now I am just going to use it until after I get back safely. Wish it were stronger in my case!

thanks for sharing your experience with tic tamer. i am glad it is at least taking the edge off of your own anxiety about the trip. i don't know if you have ever taken rescue remedy by bach...it has helped me to be more relaxed when travelling and didn't have any side effects.

also, my son's tics are exacerbated by strep, likely pandas, but they get worse whenever he is sick, even if it isn't strep...any kind of virus or bug increases his tics.

have a great trip!!!

julie

quote name='myrose' date='Jul 28 2009, 08:00 PM' post='35449']

Yes I did order and finally receive it. I tried it once with my daughter (supposed to have done it 3 times a day) but didn't want to do it again until I checked to see if it would interact with her topamax.

I then tried it again just one time and again 0 results and being that I used it Sunday night to help her I am now wondering if it was one of the ingredients in it that started this new and strange vocal.

Wish I could say for sure but I am thinking you are aware of the whole puzzle to this thing.

I will say that I always try everything before giving to my daughter so of course I tried it. I have been planning a trip since last week and the plane leaves tomorrow. I do not do well as far as planes and the thought of the whole thing has had me paniced and full of anxiety over the past few days and especially so today.

So I will say that its helped me in calming my system down and actually being able to swallow food.

I am too scared to give it to my daughter again so I too am waiting reports from other Moms in regards to their reuslts of this.

Please also let me know if you try and your results as well. For now I am just going to use it until after I get back safely. Wish it were stronger in my case!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to bump this old thread. I thought your daughter was tic free on the Topamax? How is that going?

guy,

myrose was trying to wean her daughter off the topomax during the summer to see where things stood, and after a couple of weeks, the tics started coming back so she was going to try the tic tamer. She hasn't posted n a while for un update, but I think she wound up going back on the topomax.

myrose, let us know how things are going.

Faith

• 2 months later...