ACN Latitudes Forums

Craniosacral and Visceral Manipulation

Hi Cheri,

Thanks for your reply. Your answer gives me some hope ... in what way was it beneficial and how many sessions did you have to go for before you saw any positive results?

I've been reading reviews over the Net and some people way that cranio-sacral, visceral manipulation, NAET make bogus claims. So, I really don't know what to make of it.

My daughter has been blinking/stretching her mouth non-stop for over a month now. I'm giving her a host of supplements and I have modified her diet extensively. I really wonder what else I can do to help her.

Cheers,

Shy

Hi

it's hard to single out the craniosacral as my son would have acupuncture, craniosacral and reflexology in the same session

he becomes very very relaxed from the treatments and has immediate relief from tics afterward

we have other parents here who have mentioned the good results they see with cs

We did cranial sacral for our son and for him it did a good job. It really helped with different tics. She could really work out alot of his different tics. We did see change at the beginning but after a year or so we stopped seeing much change. I think what happen was he got too comfortable with the lady and would not lay still and relax he was always talking and moving. She told me when we first statted to go that when i brought my daughter to one of the treatments and did not see a change it was from the distraction, but then it seemed the two of them chatted too much....not sure if that waw it or not Then she told me about a man that could do the natural healing on him and that after 3 sessions he guar. he could have them gone but after about 400.00 he did not.... We were really hoping that would work!!! Now we use the topamax and that seems to be doing it for him, but i still do see some here and there and then of course get worried they are starting again....just hope they never get as bad as they were!!!

Mary