ACN Latitudes Forums

buffered c question

I can't answer your question (sorry) but I did want to say that my daughter for some reason had a negative reaction to Vitamin C and it seems to help others??? Maybe it was the form??

The reaction was after we installed a new and cheaper shower filter replacement cartridge.....it contained Vitamin C.

Strangely this was no good for her and we immediately went back to the old one. I never had a chance to investigate it all and it slipped my mind until just now.

I know it was the shower filter because I logged everything and I mean everything!!!!!!!!! right down to toilet paper when we made some kind of change.

I hope things get better for you...have you tried Benedrly (die free) just for a relief while you look into other options?

It works for some on here.....its easier to get to the trigger when you are relaxed and have a clear calm mind and body...

I wish you no neck tics soon.....

Also if its an allergy maybe Benedryl can help you determine that??? Just a thought and please keep in mind I know nothing of your history...just trying to help if I can