ACN Latitudes Forums

Yeast , yeast and more yeast

Hi all

I wanted to start a topic up on yeast and what has been effective treatments thus far for your children. Also how long does the die off reactions last? A new Doctor just put Nick on homeopathic drops FNG and his neck and eye tic have started. The nystatin starts the neck tic. I feel like I want to get rid of this yeast but can't stand giving my child things that make his tics start ..I was wondering how long the die off lasts once you go after the yeast aggresively. Any expereinces?

abbe

abbe,

Hi, I know alot of people have used threelac for yeast and have had great results. I have used it for myself and the first week I was a little more tired. But after a month I felted great and no more yeast problems. If you go to the website it says die off effects are different for everyone but alot of people get over it in a couple of weeks. But again everyone is different. Bruce Semon has a disscussion group about yeast and tics and how to treat yeast to get rid of tics. He has written books on it too. However, my son doesn't have a yeast problem so, I know that treating yeast will not help my sons tics. He has helped kids with tics so it might be worth looking into. So your son has no tics on the topamax but you started treatments for yeast and they have could back? Char...

abbe,

Hi, I know alot of people have used threelac for yeast and have had great results. I have used it for myself and the first week I was a little more tired. But after a month I felted great and no more yeast problems. If you go to the website it says die off effects are different for everyone but alot of people get over it in a couple of weeks. But again everyone is different. Bruce Semon has a disscussion group about yeast and tics and how to treat yeast to get rid of tics. He has written books on it too. However, my son doesn't have a yeast problem so, I know that treating yeast will not help my sons tics. He has helped kids with tics so it might be worth looking into. So your son has no tics on the topamax but you started treatments for yeast and they have come back? Char...

[/quote

we have found special diet plus Candida Clear by NOW to be most effective

good book for diet guidelines is The Yeast Syndrome by Walker & Trowbridge (it also has great recipes)

epsom salts baths with increased water and vit c intake helps with detox

[quote

Char and cheri,

Thanks for your responses. I spoke with the new doctor and he said to cut the homeopathic drops in half. We discussed accupuncture for Nick because he uses it in his practice. He agreed with me (finally someone agrees) that Nick's reaction to trying to kill the yeast just proves yeast is a big root issue for him. As far as the topamax goes I put Nick on 15 mg only to calm his symptoms down but still be able to see what are triggers and what his body needs to get better. I could easily have put him on a higher dose and he wouldn't tick at all I am sure of it but I don't want to put a "band aid" on what is wrong with Nick I want to heal him. Thanks for your responses

abbe

Abbe,

i am curious about your dr who prescribes homeopathic remedy and also does acunpunture. homeopathy & acunpuncture are both energetic modalities and while one is on homeopathic remedy, he can not be treated w/acupuncture because it would antidote the effect of homepathic remedy.

what is FNG? is it a combination homeopathic remedy?

Pat

Abbe,

i am curious about your dr who prescribes homeopathic remedy and also does acunpunture. homeopathy & acunpuncture are both energetic modalities and while one is on homeopathic remedy, he can not be treated w/acupuncture because it would antidote the effect of homepathic remedy.

what is FNG? is it a combination homeopathic remedy?

Pat

Pat,

This new doctor is Dr. Chung. He is a medical doctor in NJ who used to be the head of cooper hospital some division. Very well respected. He has opened an integrative institute. The woman who did Nicks live blood cell anylasis referred me. He seems very smart and very confident. I called him when Nick reacted to the FNG homeopathic and he said that really meant we were on to something and to cut dose in half. I stopped altogether because just looking at Nick with that eye roll non stop freaked me out to much. He seems to be getting "better" tics slowing down again to slight. He tested nick through kinesiology and said he needs essential fatty acids and cod liver oil is the one for him. I haven't introduced it yet. He does accupuncture with a laser beam of light for kids if they won't use needles.

I just did Nicks 2nd organic acid urine test and we will see what comes up. I feel like I am much farther along than before in knowing what to look for. Thanks for your comments

abbe