ACN Latitudes Forums

Dr Mercola?

Just wondering if anyone knows of him and visits his website?? it seems to have a wealth of great naturopathic info, yet i have heard some negative things about him. I have been trying to find one or two solid and plentiful websites about natural health that i can visit and keep up to date and learn.

anyone know of mercola? thanks.

LOL!!!!

i need some humor tonite too, ill go with it! :P

well, if Cheri is, then i KNOW he is worthy of trusting!

No, but I think Cheri might be in love with him............... :D........ sorry, just trying to inject some humor into my night. :D:)

airbucket,

I LOVE him. I think people started to turn away a bit when he started to offer "his products". I guess thinking he just wanted to promote his items.

I use all his vitamins and my daughter is now using his new kids vitamin.

I have the krill oil for children as well, but I am waiting until school lets out to start that (after we stop topamax)

His cooking pots are next on my list! The cocunut flour and oil is to DIE for!!!!!!!!!! I cook my potatoes on the grill in it and they are DELICIOUS! I use the flour to coat organic chicken breasts after I slice then real thin and wack the ###### out of them LOL

I also have his water gadget for the shower! LOVE IT!

I shop on the website all the time! Sometimes weekly. My usual organic skin care line had a bad batch and I was without any so my last purchase with Mercola was the new skin care line. I just started using it so I can't comment on it quite yet.

I believe EVERYTHING that comes out of that mans mouth! And no one could ever change my mind about him.

I am sure you will be VERY happy with anything you purchase from him.....(Let me know what you get, if anything)

I have been a frequent reader on Dr. Mercola's website. I think he is a good source of info. and his info is a good addition to your research. However, haven't try any of his products. I am interested in getting a shower filter tho.

Myrose,

can you give me more info regarding Dr. Mercola's shower filter. Is it easy to install? and effective? How often do you have to change the filter? Does he also sell a filter for bath? Thx!

Pat

lol

the humor is that altho I agree Dr Mercola has *some* very good info, I am personally deeply disappointed that he has become so commercialized and alarmist on many issues. I also flat out disagree with some of his stuff

so yup...I usually go check out anything he says at my definite "first love" Dr Weil :)

I still get Weil's daily newsletter but long ago unsubscribed to what used to be a good one from Mercola, which has sadly become just another salespitch from him IMO

JUST OUT!!!!! ON YOUR LOCAL NEWS RACK!!!

DR. PHIL IS REAL MAD, HE DIDN'T MAKE THE LIST. :)

I BELIEVE I READ HE HAS LOST THE LAST THREE HAIRS ON HIS HEAD OVER THIS NEWS. SHOULD BE SCHEDUALED FOR OPRAH'S COUCH SOMETIME NEXT WEEK. :P:D:D

JUST OUT!!!!! ON YOUR LOCAL NEWS RACK!!!

DR. PHIL IS REAL MAD, HE DIDN'T MAKE THE LIST. :)

I BELIEVE I READ HE HAS LOST THE LAST THREE HAIRS ON HIS HEAD OVER THIS NEWS. SHOULD BE SCHEDUALED FOR OPRAH'S COUCH SOMETIME NEXT WEEK. :P:D:D

:lol: Too funny!!!

I get Mercola's newsletter but I only read it every so often and I haven't bought any products from him, same as Dr Weil. Since Weil is out of AZ, I have known of him for years before I knew about Mercola. I try to find subjects that they both agree on before taking action ie. changing my pots or pans, etc.

B