ACN Latitudes Forums

Dairy Free Cheese Question

Does anyone know of a dairy free cheese that works well in casseroles? I have a dairy free cheese that I like to use for pizza, but it doesn't work well at all for mac & cheese due to the sticky texture when it becomes heated. So it probably wouldn't work well for a casserole either. I'd really like to make a chicken casserole or something similar so that I have something to eat next month and the following month other than the steaks, chicken breasts, hamburgers, spaghetti that I've made up ahead of time.

Carolyn

Does anyone know of a dairy free cheese that works well in casseroles? I have a dairy free cheese that I like to use for pizza, but it doesn't work well at all for mac & cheese due to the sticky texture when it becomes heated. So it probably wouldn't work well for a casserole either. I'd really like to make a chicken casserole or something similar so that I have something to eat next month and the following month other than the steaks, chicken breasts, hamburgers, spaghetti that I've made up ahead of time.

Carolyn

[/quote

What brand do you like for pizza? My son is dairy, I can't find any he likes.

• 2 weeks later...