ACN Latitudes Forums

Supplement question?

Char

My sons ND wants my son to start using the supplement SamE 400 mg a day. I went to the store today and bought a bottle. Well I brought it home and the bottle says it contains no artificial preservatives or sweeteners, no dairy, wheat or yeast. Well I kept reading and at the very bottom of the ingredients it says yellow color. So now I don't know if it's safe for my son to take. Any thoughts on this? I am wondering if it's like Red dye or something? My son is suppose to start taking it tomorrow. So if someone could respond I would really appericate it. I am so thankful for this forum because I sometimes have alot of questions and I know members on here understand what I am going through. Has anyone used SamE before? Did it help with tics or make them worse?

Thanks Char...

hi Char

samE is primarily used for mood and pain issues, and is also excellent for the liver.

it contains methionine that is really helpful for these. I have not heard of it being used for tics per se but the result of calming mood/OCD issues has always brought tic relief for my son

I personally wouldnt use anything with yellow coloring in it....red and yellow food dyes set my son off big time

the store should take it back for refund as that is IMO deceptive of the makers to splash the free of artificials on it and then add a chemical coloring :)

there are definitely samE brands that are pure...