ACN Latitudes Forums

Depression (Panic attacks)

-_- Morning All

If someone read my previous post and you have been going through the same thing and recovered could you please give me some advise on what to do and will this go away, im still very young and have a 3 year old daughter, i realy dont wanna have this for the rest of my life. will i be able to get off of my anti depressants in time, this is a feeling that i cant explain, its just there, im coping but still feel as if its never gona get any better. lost of negativity. i know its not good, i beleive every day that i will push through this.

please reply, i need someone to chat with and who can be a trusted friend.

sorry to hear how you are feeling. my son suffers from anxiety and negativity. we are a work in progress. just met with a neurofeedback doctor today who assessed him. not sure if you have heard of it. it's a non invasive- no meds type of treatment that changes brain waves to a normal level (if it works) we are willing to try, he is only eight and our insurance acutally covers the treatments although not the initial brain mapping which reads whats going on in your brain and what is not working correctly or working too much etc.. you should check it out and see if its a good fit for you. i would try anything rather than keep living the way it is. good luck

-_- Morning All

If someone read my previous post and you have been going through the same thing and recovered could you please give me some advise on what to do and will this go away, im still very young and have a 3 year old daughter, i realy dont wanna have this for the rest of my life. will i be able to get off of my anti depressants in time, this is a feeling that i cant explain, its just there, im coping but still feel as if its never gona get any better. lost of negativity. i know its not good, i beleive every day that i will push through this.

Darla

sorry to hear how you are feeling. my son suffers from anxiety and negativity. we are a work in progress. just met with a neurofeedback doctor today who assessed him. not sure if you have heard of it. it's a non invasive- no meds type of treatment that changes brain waves to a normal level (if it works) we are willing to try, he is only eight and our insurance acutally covers the treatments although not the initial brain mapping which reads whats going on in your brain and what is not working correctly or working too much etc.. you should check it out and see if its a good fit for you. i would try anything rather than keep living the way it is. good luck

-_- Morning All