ACN Latitudes Forums

How old were you when you got them?

AHB900

Hello everyone, i was reading a thread on here not to long ago and i noticed some people saying people can outgrow their tics or at least they would reduce alot. This brings me to making this thread. Just out of curiosity can everyone who has tics answer these questions so we can all see how they work as you grow older?

Age when tics started -

Current Age -

Did your tics reduce or increase as you aged -

How old were you when they reduced if they reduced -

Ill start

Age when tics started - id say about 7-9 years old

Current age - 19 going on 20

Increased or decreased - they seem to have increased a little but not really to much.

How old was I when they reduced if they did - haven't reduced yet.

I just think it would be nice to see if tics would reduce as you grow 21 years of age or older when the brain matures fully.

Thanks guys

Age when tics started - 11

Current Age - 42

Did your tics reduce or increase as you aged - increase

My tics reduced by 50% - 75% twice over the past 2 years due to supplementation and diet for about a month each time. That's never happened before. It was truely amazing and relieving. I'm still on a quest to get that tremendous relief back. Not sure what it was. I guess just right the combination of diet and supps.

Age when tics started - 11

Current Age - 42

Did your tics reduce or increase as you aged - increase

My tics reduced by 50% - 75% twice over the past 2 years due to supplementation and diet for about a month each time. That's never happened before. It was truely amazing and relieving. I'm still on a quest to get that tremendous relief back. Not sure what it was. I guess just right the combination of diet and supps.

^ wow really they increased? thats horrible..

^ wow really they increased? thats horrible..

AHB900

I definitely wouldn't say horrible. Challenging at times, yes. But I have (and have had) such a blessed life. Always lots of freinds, good athlete - into mostly all sports, lots of hardy laughter, married with kids (yes they have ts but doing quite well), great career, ect.....

Often things are as bad or as good as we choose to make them. Not to deminish the very difficult time many parents and kids (on this forum and elsewhere) are going through. I just found that, having lived with this for 30 some years, if I focus on the tics it magnifies them and can get me frustrated. If I just go about my life and deal with them, than it really "ain't nothin but a thing".

I should add 2 more things. My tics are better overall having cleaned up my diet a couple years ago.

Also, it is "more than a thing" when your kid gets tics, as mine have. They also, are doing quite well at this point with diet and sups.

Hello everyone, i was reading a thread on here not to long ago and i noticed some people saying people can outgrow their tics or at least they would reduce alot. This brings me to making this thread. Just out of curiosity can everyone who has tics answer these questions so we can all see how they work as you grow older?

Age when tics started -

Current Age -

Ill start

Increased or decreased - they seem to have increased a little but not really to much.

I just think it would be nice to see if tics would reduce as you grow 21 years of age or older when the brain matures fully.

Thanks guys

Age when tics started -

Current Age -

Ill start

Thanks guys

Age of onset: 7 years old with minor tics/ 14 years old with ts symptoms

Current age: 32

Tic frequency hasn't changed, just the nature of them. Easier to deal with them as an adult.

Age when tics started -

Current Age -

Ill start

Thanks guys

Age when tics started - 6-7

Current Age - almost 15

Did your tics reduce or increase as you aged - YES Increased

Ill start

Age when tics started -

Current Age -

Exactly the same (occasional reduction now due to Clonidine. I have good and bad days now. Before it was all bad days)

n/a

My tics reduced by 50% - 75% twice over the past 2 years due to supplementation and diet for about a month each time.

Questions:

Did you stay on the supplement regimen that caused those changes? If so, I would be interested to know what supps they were and how long it took before your body adapted and they were no longer working. And then if that was the case, if you cycled off of them and then started them back up later, did you notice the same effect again?

If you stopped taking them, why?

Thanks.

My tics reduced by 50% - 75% twice over the past 2 years due to supplementation and diet for about a month each time.

Questions:

Did you stay on the supplement regimen that caused those changes? If so, I would be interested to know what supps they were and how long it took before your body adapted and they were no longer working. And then if that was the case, if you cycled off of them and then started them back up later, did you notice the same effect again?

Thanks.

Is there a study on maybe how often tics completely get healed in people as they age? I really would love to be one of those people im sure everybody on here would too. I saw this man walking at school the other day he was a old man he just stopped and started to tic i really felt bad for him even though im going through the same thing.

Questions:

Thanks.

Hey Guy,

I got off the regimen because i had a root canal which messed things up both times. Than when I got back on, as I am today, I never got the same results. I'll get there - just gotta keep pluggin away. I am taking probiotics, bontech sups, dmg125, theramil forte, natural calm, candida diet, nystatin, glutathione. life plus colon formula.

Hey Guy,

I got off the regimen because i had a root canal which messed things up both times. Than when I got back on, as I am today, I never got the same results. I'll get there - just gotta keep pluggin away. I am taking probiotics, bontech sups, dmg125, theramil forte, natural calm, candida diet, nystatin, glutathione. life plus colon formula.

Is that the specific supp regimen you were on when you noticed the 50% decrease in tics?

Hey Guy,

Is that the specific supp regimen you were on when you noticed the 50% decrease in tics?

Yes guy, that is the one

Age when tics started - 4-5 years old

Current Age - 23 years old

Did your tics reduce or increase as you aged - Increased

How old were you when they reduced if they reduced - about 15, but they reduced due to the start of supplements and eventually massage, allergy shots, diet, cupping, etc.

Carolyn