Jump to content
ACN Latitudes Forums

Has anyone tried MMS?

Recommended Posts

Well, not exactly just MMS, but what it makes with the activator.


MMS (miracle mineral supplement) = sodium chlorite (NOT sodium chlorate)

If mixed with the activator (I think it's citric acid) it makes chlorine dioxide of which you take a tiny amound with water or juice. Chlorine dioxide is also used as a water purifier.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i guess you would have to discover that for yourself as different people have different reactions to chlorine


we play it safe and avoid most chlorine in any form because whether in pools, water, bleach, household cleaners etc it seems to tigger more tics for my son

I have posted before how even very salty food seems to be negative on his tics too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...