ACN Latitudes Forums

hboc?

we just got back from the Md we are considering renting the chamber fot 1 month What do you guys think? I value your opinions so much Its very expensive is it worth a shot?

we just got back from the Md we are considering renting the chamber fot 1 month What do you guys think? I value your opinions so much Its very expensive is it worth a shot?

• 1 month later...

How did it go for you? We own a half share in a chamber and use it for my son with autism. He did WONDERFUL in it until his PANDAS diagnosis. We get the chamber every 2 months. The first turn after his PANDAS diagnosis he started with bad vocal tics a week after we started the chamber so we stopped not knowing if the chamber was the problem since other changes were going on. We didn't use it for the rest of our turn. When we got it back again a few months later, same thing, and most recently at our turn in November, within a week the vocal tics and screaming went haywire after just 2 dives.

Our DAN doctor has told us to put HBOT on hold indefinately as strep is an aerobic bacteria and thrives in high oxygen environments, which explains why my son had a huge flare every time we tried to start a series of 40 dives. I hate that we can't use it because he did so well with it for almost 2 years before PANDAS came in the picture

How did it go for you? We own a half share in a chamber and use it for my son with autism. He did WONDERFUL in it until his PANDAS diagnosis. We get the chamber every 2 months. The first turn after his PANDAS diagnosis he started with bad vocal tics a week after we started the chamber so we stopped not knowing if the chamber was the problem since other changes were going on. We didn't use it for the rest of our turn. When we got it back again a few months later, same thing, and most recently at our turn in November, within a week the vocal tics and screaming went haywire after just 2 dives.

Our DAN doctor has told us to put HBOT on hold indefinately as strep is an aerobic bacteria and thrives in high oxygen environments, which explains why my son had a huge flare every time we tried to start a series of 40 dives. I hate that we can't use it because he did so well with it for almost 2 years before PANDAS came in the picture

we never went through with the chamber because of the pandas but the same dr who treats for pandas also rents the chamber so I kindof feel theres a conflict believe me if i knew it would help with the symptoms i would sell my house to buy one any way i couldnt find anyone who said to do it so we are putting oot on hold thats interesting about the symptoms getting worse