ACN Latitudes Forums

ACN conference in Fort Worth Texas May 23-24

Caryn

just sending hugs to Sheila and all forum members attending the conference. Hope it is an excellent time of learning and sharing and getting to know one another

sadly, although I had really hoped to be there, I am not able to travel at present because of my husband's serious health issues.But I am with you in thought and prayers for a really good conference.

we look forward to as many reports as possible and hoping it will be recorded <_<

OH I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wanted to go to this! I just cannot! Its impossible for me right now.

Can someone put a suggestion in to whoever it needs to be made to and have them video it and sell it afterwards??

I will buy for sure......Cheri....what do you think? Can you sway anyone here or put the bug in the right ears.

I am sure everyone would go if they could, so I am sure everyone would buy.

I'm here at the conference--

Listening to Dr. Shaw of great plains. They will sell the video, in piecemeal and in it's entirety so you all can pick and choose. $25 each talk. Right now Dr. Shaw is discussing allergies and MSG etc.....

I want to tell folks that Dr. Shaw is saying that dog and cat allergies play a major role in some kids and it can be so severe that they will react when someone with cats comes to visit with dander on their clothes. Something we don't ever discuss here on the board but may be an issue with some.

He is promoting the IgG food allergy/intolerance type test. He is talking about milk allergy causing seizures.....learning disabilities, writing problems.

This conference was well worth the money. It was so great to meet Sheila Rogers in person and shake her hand. I welled up with tears when I explained to her wonderful husband how much her book meant to my family and how indebted I am to her for her life's work in this field.

She wants to start a foundation. She needs our help. Anyone who knows anyone that might be able to help her please get in contact with her. We have to spread the word.

I will do a summary blog post when I get back about the whole experience.

Caryn

Thanks Caryn! I will be waiting for the summary. I am glad they are selling the talks. Have to say I am a little jealous! I would have loved to gone and meet Sheila as well! Please let us know how to purchase the videos.

I stayed a bit longer in Texas, but I wanted to say it was wonderful. If you all can try to go to the next one.

It was great meeting Caryn and Q'smom.

Thanks for doing the summary, Caryn. We were given stacks of info so give her some time.

Also wanted to say my mom came with me and she did not need to use her inhaler once while in Texas.

CP

I'm working on doing something official with Sheila and Q's mom. So you all will have to be patient on that.

Here is a teaser for you all.

http://healthy-family.org/caryn/1260

This is from Doug Kaufmann's talk. I also read two of his books on the plane on the way home. I did a little of my own research to. Was amazed at what I discovered. Toxic mold is a major issue, and so understudied when it comes to human illness.

In short: Corn is the most mold infested crop..... and is right up there with beer and peanuts.

I will stick my neck out and say that anyone who's symptoms started after a major illness or course of antibiotics may do well to eliminate grains for a while to see if that helps, regardless of allergy testing results.....

just my two cents.

Great reporting Caryn :huh:

I am really looking forward to the updates etc

so sorry I couldnt be there...I really wanted to go so much, but it just couldnt be.....hopefully next time!

Sheila is a rare gem, isnt she :)

Our family have a deep gratitude for her as my son's life was restored after I found that issue of Latitudes all those years ago, when desperately seeking other ways to treat him apart from those awful drugs and their horrid side effects. (((((((((((((((((Sheila))))))))))))))))))