ACN Latitudes Forums

ACN conference in Fort Worth Texas May 23-24

Caryn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going--

Are you going, Cheri?

I will post a summary of what I learn. I am certain Sheila will also post official info in Latitudes. BTW, have you all joined Latitudes? I don't want to sound like a commercial, but it is a valuable resource and well worth the few bucks for joining. Her staff find the latest research and post good info for subscribers.

(My unofficial bump!)

We've had so much success thanks to this forum and to Sheila's book. I just want to give another loud shout out for the conference for any new members who may have missed this thread.

Also, did you all know that Shula Edelkind Webmaster and Research Librarian of Feingold Organization (and speaker at conference) has an adult son previously dxd with severe Tourette Syndrome and is now thriving. After they committed to the Feingold diet he improved tremendously in four days and within months his tics went away.

Anyone on other lists for OCD, ADHD, Autism, whatever, please forward on Cheri's links. The more people that know about it the more successful this conference will be. It is the first and needs the PR!!!!

not sure yet if I will be able to go

my husband is not well and I am alone running our small business so may not be able to take the time off

I would sure love to be there tho :)

Chemar,

Is your husband still having health issues from the steriod burst? Hope he feels better soon or find something that can help him.

Patty

From Sheila Rogers Latitudes Newsletter:

Please Join Us and Discover:

• How heavy metal toxicity and impaired detoxification damage the immune and endocrine systems, and how to restore health
  • The effects of inhalants, food allergies and chemical sensitivities on the brain and nervous system
  • How to explore, find and eliminate triggers for neurologic symptoms
  • The role of diet and nutrition in Tourette's, Tics, OCD and Depression
  • New research supporting a biomedical approach
  • Why neurofeedback is an exciting frontier in optimizing brain function
    Tips on overcoming daily life challenges using optimal nutrition, exercise, and
    the body-mind connection
  • The dangers of yeast and bacterial overgrowth and what to do about it
  • Successful treatment programs & approaches: Removing causation of illness, homeopathic
    therapy, treating gastro-intestinal systems, healing important biomedical pathways,
    treating bacterial and viral infections, and nutritional supplement therapies

• 1 month later...