ACN Latitudes Forums

Best Magnesium?

emma1

I use that brand and love it. I found it on line and did a comparison....can't remember where I purchased it last, but I had to order three bottles to get a bargain plus free shipping....whenever you buy ANYthing on line, google "storename coupons" and you will find a coupon code. I hope this helps!

hi

then you can take full adult dose plus extra to see if it reduces your tics. my son has taken as much as 800mg per day in supplement form (excluding dietary intake and that from the calming epsom salts baths/cream etc)

it is important tho to be sure that your intake of calcium is good...many recommend 2:1 calcium:magnesium altho we have found it isnt necessary to be rigid/absolute precise on that...

hi

then you can take full adult dose plus extra to see if it reduces your tics. my son has taken as much as 800mg per day in supplement form (excluding dietary intake and that from the calmong epsom salts baths/cream etc)

it is important tho to be sure that your intake of calcium is good...many recommend 2:1 calcium:magnesium altho we have found it isnt necessary to be rigid/absolute precise on that...

Well in that case off to vitamin shoppe i go.... ill get myself some magnesium, calcium, l- carnetine (since everybody else seems to be taking it)

hi

then you can take full adult dose plus extra to see if it reduces your tics. my son has taken as much as 800mg per day in supplement form (excluding dietary intake and that from the calmong epsom salts baths/cream etc)

Well in that case off to vitamin shoppe i go.... ill get myself some magnesium, calcium, l- carnetine (since everybody else seems to be taking it)

My son just started bonnies Vitamines and mag ts anyone else using it?