ACN Latitudes Forums

Florastor

Char

Has anyone used Florastor to get rid of a Clostridial infection? I have thought about using Flagyl but the die off effects are a bit scary!! I just don't want my sons tics to get worse! I am really confused about what to do, my son is currently taking Cultrelle 2x a day. But I don't think that is enough to get rid of the Clostridial infection. Does anyone have any suggestions?? Thanks Char...

Monolaurin (available at Vitamin Shoppe stores or their website) is an excellent antimicrobial that may help

given with things like garlic and also olive leaf extract and minute amounts oregano oil (care as oregano oil is*VERY POTENT!!!!*) that may be enough

do be careful of flagyl as I have seen reports of it causing neuropathy

• 2 weeks later...

So I decided to use the Monolaurin for my son. I just got it in the mail today. I am very nervous about using it because of the die-off reactions. I know I have to get rid of the bacteria in his gut but I don't want his tics to get worse. Anyone used this before? If so, did it make the tics increase and how much did you start with? Any feedback would be great. My sons tics are mild right now, so very nervous!!!