ACN Latitudes Forums

Lyme disease

So my doc said I have components of lyme disease. I'm taking cefdinir 300 mg twice a day for about 2 weeks. Has anyone ever had lime disease and what r the stages u expirenced while taking antibotics. Does lyme disease cause food allergies and when u cure it do these allergies go away? Also how long did it take u to get rid of lime? Also should u take the antibotics alone? What makes them more or less effective? Should you take a probiotic if so which one? Can u use something naturally to assist? I also have mercury and parasites. Been working on these for about 3 months

footballguy,

Hi, just wondering what you are using to get rid of the parasites? Have you noticed that what you are taking for the parasites has helped? I have read that some people with lime disease, needed to take antibiotics for a full year to get there lime disease under control. Just thought, that maybe it's something to look in too.

hi footballguy

I fixed the spelling on Lyme for you ;) as that way you may get more input from those finding your post on Google etc

it's good that your doc has caught this and begun treatment...undiagnosed Lyme Disease and delayed treatment can cause very serious and longterm problems

you are not the first person I have heard of who got tics as a result of Lyme disease

FYI here is general Lyme info on NeuroTalk where you may find helpful http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread15648.html

there are also other posts about it there

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum91.html

Lymenet also has lots of helpful info and groups http://www.lymenet.org/

guy

it depends on how long since the tick bite

new cases often still have the bite mark. they do blood tests to confirm the parasite

the longer the untreated time period from the infection, the more serious the complications

many people have been misdx when in fact they have Lyme. even some have been dx with multiple sclerosis when in fact they are in late stage complications from untreated Lyme

I really cant stress strongly enough how serious that can be!

however, caught early and correctly treated, and the prognosis is good, although again complications can linger

footballguy,

Hi, just wondering what you are using to get rid of the parasites? Have you noticed that what you are taking for the parasites has helped? I have read that some people with lime disease, needed to take antibiotics for a full year to get there lime disease under control. Just thought, that maybe it's something to look in too.

I'm taking a natural product my doctor gave me called paraguard. I think it has helped but don't really know with all the other junk going on in my body. I will let you know thoe when I re test for everything.