ACN Latitudes Forums

Native Remedies

Char

I have been looking at Native Remedies lately. There was a member on here, I think her name was eneyln ?? Sorry, I can't remember the exact members name right now. But anyways, She said she used some native remedies products. ( Purecalm, Mindsoothe jr. and Brightspark). She said her daughter used the products and within two weeks, she really notice a different in her daughters tics. She also stated that within a while her daughters tics were almost all gone and if she stopped using the products, within four days the tics would come back. After reading this, it brought tears to my eyes because I love to hear success stories like that, it encourages me to never give up hope. That maybe one day, I too will find that one thing to really help my sons tics. Has anyone used these products before? What were your experiences using these products? It would be great to here any suggestions about these products. Thanks, again Char...

I have been looking at Native Remedies lately. There was a member on here, I think her name was eneyln ?? Sorry, I can't remember the exact members name right now. But anyways, She said she used some native remedies products. ( Purecalm, Mindsoothe jr. and Brightspark). She said her daughter used the products and within two weeks, she really notice a different in her daughters tics. She also stated that within a while her daughters tics were almost all gone and if she stopped using the products, within four days the tics would come back. After reading this, it brought tears to my eyes because I love to hear success stories like that, it encourages me to never give up hope. That maybe one day, I too will find that one thing to really help my sons tics. Has anyone used these products before? What were your experiences using these products? It would be great to here any suggestions about these products. Thanks, again Char...

I bought some of the Native Remdies medicine called BrightSpark, but my wife, pharmacist that she is, decided we couldn't try it on our son because it contains minute amounts of some dangerous substances, such as arsenic. Now, I know that the Chinese (and presumably other culures) have used small doses of arsenic and otherwise dangerous stuff to treat a whole bunch of things. But she won't budge. I even popped a few of the pills myself to show that they were safe but she didn't care.

I explained to her that nobody appears to be getting sick from it but she still won't allow it. There are a few other Natural Remedies products that she would go for, but I think BrightSpark is the only one that specifically mentions usefullness against tics.

If thhere is something to those homeopathic remedies (and I beleive there may be), I may have to take all of us to a homeopathic doctor and have my son treated by him. That might assuage my wife.

Please let me know how you do if you do try it.

Hi NJDaddy and welcome

in classic homeopathy the principle is that miniscule amounts of substances that would normally cause the symptoms in larger doses, are given to cure the symptoms (very abbreviated explanation of a complex principle :) )

Native remedies, as far as I can tell, uses both homeopathy as well as herbology in their remedies

After not wanting to use the melatonin anymore with my daughter I tried one of those products. I forgot the name but it was supposed to do the same thing as the melatonin. I never saw a difference nor did it come close in comparing to the melatonin (actually had no effect) but I also only used it a short time. Maybe if I continued longer I would have saw some benefits with it.

Luckily now we take nothing for sleep and her schedule is right on!!!!

I love it when things go smooth like that.

Goodluck if you try and please keep us posted.....Curious to know the outcome.