ACN Latitudes Forums

GOOD MULTIVITAMIN - HELP

Guest Guest_efgh

Guest Guest_efgh

ALL

Can any one suggest a good multivitamin (pure and good quality) with HIGH B and (no iron, copper etc) for tics? I would appreciate if you can tell me the brand name, etc so that I can start on my son.

Chemar, Nancy and Jennifer

You mentioned you give daily multivitamin to your son -

which multivitamin do you give your son?

thanks.

Guest Guest_efgh

Also, what is the recommended dosage of the B's that a multivitamin should have ? most are giving 50 mg of all the B's. Is that ok to be given on a long term basis?

thanks.

efgh,

Someone showed me that you can look at an old post, click right above it on the 'edit' button to make changes.

I used to do like you do, where I would think of question/comment part two and have to post a new post. This is definitely easier...

Also, Bonnie Grimwald (look through the archives here) has the only 'ready made vitamin' sort of for TA. Some people tried Becalmed. The others buy individual supplements.

Claire

Guest Guest MEP

As part of my son's vitamin regiment for TS we use Nature's Sunshine Super Supplemental w/out iron and Nature's Sunshine Nutra Calm (B complex/herbs) because they encompassed a huge number of the vitamins/minerals in Bonnie Grimaldi's list and packed it into a few pills instead of a lot of pills. Lots easier for my 8 year old to get down than many pills.

Guest Guest_efgh

Thanks Guest MEP. What dosage do you give to your son daily of each of those?

can you also give me the website of that company. does it help your son?

thanks.

Guest Guest_efgh

Guest MEP

Also, I give my son magnesium taurate, calcium and zinc separately. I am just looking for a good multivitamin over and above this.

do you just give Nature's Sunshine Super Supplemental w/out iron and Nature's Sunshine Nutra Calm or do you also give extra calcium/mag/zinc apart from this?

thanks.

Jennifer

Thanks for the info. Did you get the results of the fatty acid analysis test of your son.

Claire

good to note that you found a good doctor and the tests are in progress. How accurate are these tests as compared to our gut feelings?

All

A basic question. Are you all getting insurance coverage for all these tests, supplements etc. Does insurance generally not cover for these natural supplements even if a doctor recommends? My insurance company mentioned that they cover only specific supplements and invariably most of those medicines are from reputed companies BUT they have artificial stuff in their supplements. Any further info or views on this?

thanks

efgh,

We won't have any results antil the end of Feb. first part of March. We personally don't have insurance. What coverage you have probably depends on your policy. I don't believe that non-pharmaceuticals are covered even if the supplements have artificial ingredients.

Jennifer