ACN Latitudes Forums

Really really good news

abbe

Ok, I promised to share when things looked good and they do..

At Nicky's worst point 10-31-08 He had an eye tick and strong neck tick coupled with the throat tick (complex) and a non stop throat clearing tick when eating and sometimes not eating. He was extremly upset and thought he was going to be hospitalized from the pain in his neck and throat. At this point he is refusing his supplements because he is feeling so much better. (I am still giving them though)

Here we are in December and he has almost stopped the throat tick, the eye tick is random but much , much less and the neck tick is not the same he used to pull his neck in real tight like a turtle and now he just stretches it to the side and looks a little off balance. I feel he may just have a sore neck and a neck tic/"issue" because he got used to stretching his neck now.

I am going to do the allergy testing next week He has been wheat and diary free since 3 weeks only very very small cheating. I am suppose to go to chiro thurs. and I am a little nervous it will get worse not better.

Cross your fingers for me and Nicky as I do the same for all of you and your loved ones......abbe

Good to hear that, Abbe. Praying it all goes well and that you see continued improvement. Do you think the diet helped the most or was it more the supplements?

Bonnie

Hello,

I don't know the answers yet of what is helping because I attacked it on so many different levels, supplements, diet and energy work. I will figure it out and tell you though because I am not out of the water by far just optimistic. I saw a difference I believe with the addition of NAC (not sure if he needs the apple cider vinegar or not) and b6 (extra) I will keep you posted as I unravel the mystery...

abbe