ACN Latitudes Forums

WONDERFUL NEWS!

CSP

HI EVERYONE,

This is such good news that you all have to know about.

My mother is part of the management staff at the Hallmark in our area, I also work at this store 2 days a week, as does my daughter (17yo). A woman from the Special Ed dept. of schools in our county called my mom and asked if she could get the Hallmark movie that was just put out Sun. on TS. She said she wanted to buy copies so she could educate the teachers in our school dist. Was she quiet when my mother told her all about her grandson. My mother remembered all about the first year when my son exploded and was 12yo. he had a teacher who would cuss in the classroom and would kick my son's chair when my son made noise. My mother has always hated this teacher for that. I had so much to think about I didn't remember that until I heard her say it again. This lady was so mad at what this teacher did to my son she wanted to know what schools he attended. She does visit his school but did not know my son, but would be talking to the school about him.

My son has strep and has not been to school yet this week so I don't know how he would have been treated after the airing of the movie.

My son missed his Martial arts class yesterday, but the other guy in the class who works high up for the gov. in homeland security, told my husband yesterday he watched the movie and thought about our son and cried.

Back to this lady and my mom. My mother called Hallmark corp. and ordered the movies, my mom is going to donate the movies to her, as the woman said the movie was done so wonderfully, she said it was her mission to get all the school teachers to watch it.

I'm so happy and wanted to let you all know. I did watch the movie and I cried, but thought it was great. I think this lady has a great idea and I love how God works, there are a few Hallmarks in this county and she picked the one my mom works at, and my mom out of all the employees picked up that phone call.

God Bless,

I think this movie is going to do wonderful things for our cause.

CP

Can you tell me where I could purchase this movie. I have working contact with our "Director of School Nurses". I will purchase the first copy and let her view it to see if they can get more copies for the rest of the schools. This is a great tool to help our children. It is, so many times, at school that they suffer so much emotional trauma. Thank you for posting!

Dedee

Hi Dedee,

Try 1-800 Hallmark first and find out when they will be sending that out to local Hallmarks. Then I would call a Hallmark store near you home and have them make sure they get that in their store. Hallmarks do have different owners.

I do not know if you can order on-line, our store orders for our customers.

CP

That's great news CP! I watched it too. I really enjoyed it. Even though it showed Brad as a child with a more severe case of TS, I think that it did a really good job of bringing the positive side out (especially never giving up no matter who or how many people say you can't do something, etc.)

Carolyn