ACN Latitudes Forums

hair dye

MARYANN

My daughter wants to get her hair dyed, any opinions or recommendations? I did let her get her hair highlighted for Junior dance and everything was fine. She wanted to get it straightened and

I heard bad things about that now she asking for 28 day wash out. I never dyed my hair I will have to research that one.

They sell a hair dye at our organic food store. I have never tried it though. When hair is highlighted it technically should not touch the scalp. They start it down about 1/4 of an inch. So that could be why she did not have a problem. Just something to think about.

I never thought of organic and I never thought of hair dye not touching the scalp when she got her hair dyed. It is something to think about, my daughter drives me crazy if it's not one thing its the other. Right now I have to here how some of her friends are getting the belly button piercing.

Thanks for info

They sell a hair dye at our organic food store. I have never tried it though. When hair is highlighted it technically should not touch the scalp. They start it down about 1/4 of an inch. So that could be why she did not have a problem. Just something to think about.

I never thought of organic and I never thought of hair dye not touching the scalp when she got her hair dyed. It is something to think about, my daughter drives me crazy if it's not one thing its the other. Right now I have to here how some of her friends are getting the belly button piercing.

Thanks for info

Ahh, things to look forward too.