ACN Latitudes Forums

Liquid zeolites

Char

Hi All,

Has anyone used Liquid zeolites before? I have read it pulls out toxins and metals. It helps the pH levels,and it supposed to pull metals out with no side effects. I have read a lot of times children can get tics from having high levels of metals in there bodies. I have read old posts from a member named Heather who used NDF to pull heavy metals out of her son body. She reported that it helped her son to almost be tic free. If you still post Heather, I would love to here how your son is doing. My son was tested for metals, by doing a urine test. I was shocked to find out he is high in Cadmium. Very surprising because it says kids can be high in Cadmium from cigarette smoke and eating certain shell fish. Well I don't smoke and either does my husband but my son loves shrimp. He eats shrimp all the time. So maybe he is high from eating shrimp, but I just don't know???? Also, I have read Clarie helped her son by adding anitoxiants to her son supplements. It pulled out heavy metals and he is tic free. Claire do you still post, I would love to hear your suggestions and how your son is doing. Anyways, has anyone used Liquid zeolites and did it help with the tics? Did it have any side effects? If it did help the tics, how long did it take? Thanks and any suggestions would be appericated. Also, thanks for replying to my other posts, I really appreciate it!!!!!!!

I forgot to add that my son is also complaining of a sore throat again. It has been almost three weeks since he has had strep and been on antibiotics. The antibioctic helped him to focus better and helped a bit with the eye rolling. I'm so confused!!! I still don't know if this could possibly be pandas? If I take him back to the doctor ,will he test positive for strep again? Is it possible?