ACN Latitudes Forums

Dry Blood Analysis FINALLY RECEIVED

myrose

I would love to find a way to post our results...this is SO interesting. Anyone have any ideas on how I can do it? Its a 10 page report

(the last two being the recommended supplement plan to overcome the issues)

It does mention the bath with epsom salts but states to also add baking powder and ginger to it. Just two times per week and NOT consecutive. Also to use refined sunflower oil in the hair but ONLY one time.

The test did show my daughter to carry a Heavy medal load. And suspicion of a fungus which feeds off from carohydrates (sugar)

Her body is not digesting toxins properly because all the organs made to do this are not all performing. Making a few work overtime in which they cannot handle. This is causing her body to not properly use and digest certain nutrients...her body is not recognizing then as something good and it trying to rid of them.

I would love to post the report somehow and get opinions. I am having this test done as well. Our doctor also mentioned that a metal load is a lot of the times passed on from the Mom.

This report is amazing to say the least....wish I could get it all in here but its impossible! I woud HIGHLY RECCOMEND this for EVERYONE!!!!!!! Just $125.00 and I learned SO MUCH!

We start our program tomorrow! I am excited to see our results!

My Rose,

Did you see a DAN!?

Interesting findings. Try to post some more key terms found in the testing. Also post a list of supplements if you can. My son had all the testing done by his DAN! last year. My son sounds very similar to your daughter. Heavy metals in urine, yeast overload, pyrolauria, elevated hippuric and hydroxyhippuric

His Dr. also mentioned the passing of metals from my fillings. The list of supplements he recommended for us was huge. I did many key ones including the Nystatin and specialized amino acids, diet and nutritional supplements. He wanted my son to do chelation for the heavy metals and I never did yet. I found it very hard to get a five year old to take twenty + pills per day. I have really cut back now. However, yes it is very interesting to get those results. I could not get a MD to back any of his findings though. It gets discouraging when the DAN! is not covered by our insurance but totally listens to every detail and says he can help you and the MD's are not believing it and are laughing at you when you ask them. Sometimes I just don't know which way to turn. By the way, I posted a request to the Dr's TV show to do a segment on PANDAS and told them to check out the site here at how many of us have been effected by PANDAS and are desperate for answers.

Michele

I would love to find a way to post our results...this is SO interesting. Anyone have any ideas on how I can do it? Its a 10 page report

(the last two being the recommended supplement plan to overcome the issues)

It does mention the bath with epsom salts but states to also add baking powder and ginger to it. Just two times per week and NOT consecutive. Also to use refined sunflower oil in the hair but ONLY one time.

The test did show my daughter to carry a Heavy medal load. And suspicion of a fungus which feeds off from carohydrates (sugar)

Her body is not digesting toxins properly because all the organs made to do this are not all performing. Making a few work overtime in which they cannot handle. This is causing her body to not properly use and digest certain nutrients...her body is not recognizing then as something good and it trying to rid of them.

I would love to post the report somehow and get opinions. I am having this test done as well. Our doctor also mentioned that a metal load is a lot of the times passed on from the Mom.

This report is amazing to say the least....wish I could get it all in here but its impossible! I woud HIGHLY RECCOMEND this for EVERYONE!!!!!!! Just $125.00 and I learned SO MUCH!

We start our program tomorrow! I am excited to see our results!

I typed the WHOLE report! TOOK ME FOREVER!!! UGH!!! But I really want to post it. I want everyone to really consider having this done. I could not post the pictures but I got the whole report finished. I am trying to copy over from word now. Hopefully its not oo big to post on here...Cheri may kill me LOL But I HAVE TOO! The supplements were not at all that many and just siz weeks.

Try to read it when I figure out in a few seconds how to post it.

Thanks, I read the whole report..

It sounds similar to a porphyrins report we had done on my son...showed lots of metals.

There's no chance the immune system can work properly if it's clogged up with toxins & metals!

I posted on the other board about an excellent book on chelation by ANdrew Hall Cutler...I have followed it and used it on my son.

Sarah

My Rose,

How's your daughter doing? Last I read she was doing so much better and that was great to see. Who recommended the dry blood analysis and why? Your pediatrician?

My daughter is still doing great! (Thanks for asking) Her pediatrician recommended the blood analysis. She is convinced that the vaccines she had brough the tics out. (She had 9 in one day and this all started right afterwards)

The insurance company also dropped my daughter (pre-exsisting condition) took them almost a year to decide this!!! SO MAD!!

Anyhow all the tests broken down and done separate would have been quite costly so I was amazed that for $125.00 you can basically get it all done in one!!

Lastly, my pediatrician wanted to do this so I would not supplement in areas where she did not need it and I guess the BONUS would be that we could see if the supplements she was on were actually being absorbed and being used by her body correctly.

Hope all is well on your end.....This was indeed an interesting test for us and gave us some direction to follow without feeling overwhelmed about it all and guessing what she should have etc..

Posted FULL report over on tics board....

Hi My Rose

Just saw your post on this test. Curious what your childs symptoms were. I have a 9 year old son with only vocal tics and those are not always there, but he does have exacerbations and in March when he had strep he also had motor tics, none since then. Please tell me more about your child. Has she been diagnosed with Pandas or just having tics? I am looking into a DAN here in Dallas after reading Jenny McCartneys book.

Thanks,

Linda

Hi My Rose

Just saw your post on this test. Curious what your childs symptoms were. I have a 9 year old son with only vocal tics and those are not always there, but he does have exacerbations and in March when he had strep he also had motor tics, none since then. Please tell me more about your child. Has she been diagnosed with Pandas or just having tics? I am looking into a DAN here in Dallas after reading Jenny McCartneys book.

Thanks,

Linda

Hello Linda,

Did you say dallas texas?? This place may be of some interest to you. Seems right up the alley with tics/pandas

ever heard of it??

Here is the link: http://www.baylorhealth.edu/Research/

Hi My Rose

Thanks,

Linda

Hello Linda,

Did you say dallas texas?? This place may be of some interest to you. Seems right up the alley with tics/pandas

ever heard of it??

Here is the link: http://www.baylorhealth.edu/Research/

Myrose,

I called Baylor, UT, Childrens, Cooks, you name it, they can't find doctors who actually have patients with Pandas. They say they have heard of it, and would be interested in seeing my son, but thats it. Baylor doesn't do peds. The Baylor College of Medicine in Houston does. Where did you get this info? There might have been a clinical study at one point, not now. Duke University does have clinical trials for tics, but not at present time, and they will see you for behavioral therapy and then they will find the right drugs for you. I don't want to medicate, I want a permanent solution, and right now, its looking like Dr. K or the people at Creations Own in Florida are the only answers.

Linda