ACN Latitudes Forums

Vacations and bringing supplements

Guest ronna

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with traveling and bringing supplements. We are thinking of going to cancun, Mexico in two weeks. I would like to start Kurt back on his supplements today but I am wondering if we should wait till we get back as I do not want to seem like I am taking a drug store with me on the trip and I am not sure what they would think in customs of all the vitamins etc. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Ronna

ooooh nice trip to Cancun you are planning there! :(

My son went on a Youth Mission trip to Nicaragua in the summer and his supps went too.......I had to send them in their original containers(I dispensed the right quantity for the trip) and had to send a signed letter from me with them as he is a minor. They were kept by the chaperones and given to him as per my instructions.

They didnt have any customs problems there.

Thanks Chemar!

My husband wants all of us to go on a holiday so we can relax etc. It's been a long two years with all of Kurt's stuff. The problem is I am all of a sudden a bit tired...as we all are most likely from the Xmas rush. Plus Kurt is having a tough time right now so I cannot imagine taking him on a holiday...hmmmm...it's tough...nice, warm beach vs. a cold drab winter which is suppose to get even colder this week. It is a tough choice as I don't want to throw Kurt off his routine etc. even more than he already is...not sure what to do.

Ronna