ACN Latitudes Forums

Exciting News

Hi Everyone,

I have some exciting news to share. I am pregnant and am due May 20th! :) I had some progesterone issues so my midwife put me on prescription progesterone at night and things are looking great now! My blog website is: http://carolynjourney.blogspot.com/ if you would like to know more about it and keep up with how my baby and I are doing.

Carolyn

Carolyn,

I just couldn't be happier to hear your news!

Just a little prayer for you and baby

Life presents some with special challenge

that sometimes shape in ways never imagined

It can be part of what makes someone really special

bringing an understanding beyond what is common

In Carolyn Lord, I believe this work has been done

her child will know this is no ordinary mom

With strength wisdom and love with no bounds

may a healthy new life begin in her arms

A new little soul has been sent from above

Keep your arms around them dear Lord and protect them in your love

• 2 months later...

I wanted to come back here with the exciting news! I'm having a little boy! He's very healthy, and was quite the little mover. We weren't for sure if he was going to show us if he was a boy or girl, but then he fianlly did and it was so obvious that he is a boy. His heartbeat is 150. I wish that the ultrasound had video because at one point he was waving his hand like he was waving at us. I did get several pictures which include 3-D color pictures. He is measuring at 19 weeks rather than 18 weeks.

I just want to add that in a bit I will try to add my ultrasound pictures to my blog. I don't know how well they will upload, but be sure to check it out on my blog later this evening.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,.... :)

A Boy!!?? ha, don't know if I should contratulate you or send condolences, :lol: ..... I just have my one boy and I always loved it, but right about now at this age, when they are exerting their independence from you is when I sometimes think I'd prefer the girl, you know, to hang out with more?-- its just not easy (or healthy for that matter) for a mother to spend "too much" quality time with the boys. :o

But the baby and toddler years with your little "boy" will be delicious!

regards

Faith