ACN Latitudes Forums

The Vitamin Code

CSP

Maryann/all,

i just wanted to introduce a new multi from Jordan Rubin. The Vitamin Code.

It is raw with live enzymes and probiotics. Gluten free dairy free.

Maryann I thought you may want to check it out since you were having trouble getting the Intramax.

CP

Hi CSP

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I did take a look at that vitamin it sounds good. The only problem I have is im trying to cut the pills down. The intramax sounded so good, had everything in it. My daughter drives me crazy! I told her about the intramax. It would have been perfect. She usually does not eat breakfast. She has a early lunch at 10:30. What do you think of pana315? I think Drucker makes that also. I think I can get the intramax without a prescribtion but I would be to nervous to give it to my daughter. Thanks again! Maryann

Hi CSP

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I did take a look at that vitamin it sounds good. The only problem I have is im trying to cut the pills down. The intramax sounded so good, had everything in it. My daughter drives me crazy! I told her about the intramax. It would have been perfect. She usually does not eat breakfast. She has a early lunch at 10:30. What do you think of pana315? I think Drucker makes that also. I think I can get the intramax without a prescribtion but I would be to nervous to give it to my daughter. Thanks again! Maryann

Question why do you feel the need to limit pills? Just wondering because I seem to take a lot of pills throughout the day

I noticed that iHerb.com now sells all Dr Rubin's Garden of Life products, including Vitamin Code. I got the booklet with my iherb order today :)

Jordan's products are pricey IMO but very pure and carefully formulated

Cost less at iherb than elsewhere

(His book, The Maker's Diet was the turning point for my son in managing his Crohn's Disease. I use a lot of the recipes in the back too)

I noticed that iHerb.com now sells all Dr Rubin's Garden of Life products, including Vitamin Code. I got the booklet with my iherb order today :)

Jordan's products are pricey IMO but very pure and carefully formulated

Cost less at iherb than elsewhere

(His book, The Maker's Diet was the turning point for my son in managing his Crohn's Disease. I use a lot of the recipes in the back too)

Chemar,

I know of a few other people who believe the Maker's Diet healed them of Crohn's. I'll have to look into this vitamin supplement. We are currently on Thorne Research and various other products. Thanks for the heads up about iherb!

Maryann,

Yes, my son is 97lbs and almost 15yo. She said 60mg.

CP

Thanks CP

My daughter in 103 and she is 14lbs. I think im going to get 30mg because for a period of time she had low blood pressure. I think my next vitamin order im going to get the Vitamin code for my son and myself. He is 19 and has a horrible diet. Are you going to continue getting intramax?

Thanks for the info CP. Maryann